    but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last time I saw a
    thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp , thunderbird was asking
    me if I wanted to download the most recent 500 posts...

    Nova, Aug 31, 2005

  2. Nova

    Chris Hope Guest

    Nova wrote:

    > Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    > things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    > do, but I guess i am missing the connection.
    > Or if you are reading this XP, maybe you can tell me yourself.
    >
    > I've seen two threads in the last few days
    > one posted just now on petrol prices
    > and one about car "winkers" or something
    >
    > I don't really mind the odd post that is off topic it can be
    > refreshing, but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last
    > time I saw a thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp ,
    > thunderbird was asking me if I wanted to download the most recent 500
    > posts...

    XP is one of the many incarnations of Roger. Once you've been around a
    while it's very easy to spot when he changes his posting name because
    of the style of posting eg two full stops at the end of a sentance
    instead of one, Use of Caps in Sentances where there shouldn't be. Not
    to mention the slagging off of people if they disagree with him when it
    comes to anything to do with hardware...

    Chris Hope, Aug 31, 2005

  3. Nova

    DoggNZ Guest

    DoggNZ, Aug 31, 2005
  4. On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:35:18 +1200, Nova <> wrote in

    > Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    > things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    > do, but I guess i am missing the connection.
    > Or if you are reading this XP, maybe you can tell me yourself.
    >
    > I've seen two threads in the last few days
    > one posted just now on petrol prices
    > and one about car "winkers" or something
    >
    > I don't really mind the odd post that is off topic it can be refreshing,
    > but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last time I saw a
    > thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp , thunderbird was asking
    > me if I wanted to download the most recent 500 posts...

    .... and the more you piss and moan and bitch and whinge about it, the more
    they'll do it - it's the nature of the beast.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    .... One often gets much more than one asks for - not all of it necessarily
    good.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 31, 2005
  5. Nova

    Nova Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    > On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:35:18 +1200, Nova <> wrote in
    >

    >>Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    >>things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    >>do, but I guess i am missing the connection.
    >>Or if you are reading this XP, maybe you can tell me yourself.
    >>
    >>I've seen two threads in the last few days
    >>one posted just now on petrol prices
    >>and one about car "winkers" or something
    >>
    >>I don't really mind the odd post that is off topic it can be refreshing,
    >>but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last time I saw a
    >>thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp , thunderbird was asking
    >>me if I wanted to download the most recent 500 posts...

    > ... and the more you piss and moan and bitch and whinge about it, the more
    > they'll do it - it's the nature of the beast.

    lucky I wasn't pissing, moaning, bitching or whinging then, any others
    I left out? :)

    Nova, Aug 31, 2005
  6. T'was the Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:59:48 +1200 when I remembered Nicolaas
    Hawkins <> saying something like this:

    >... and the more you piss and moan and bitch and whinge about it, the more
    >they'll do it - it's the nature of the beast.

    A bit like eczema really, the more you touch and play with it, the
    worse it gets.
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Aug 31, 2005
  7. Nova

    Squirrel Guest

    On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:35:18 +1200, Nova <> wrote:

    >Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    >things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    >do, but I guess i am missing the connection.
    >Or if you are reading this XP, maybe you can tell me yourself.
    >
    >I've seen two threads in the last few days
    >one posted just now on petrol prices
    >and one about car "winkers" or something
    >
    >I don't really mind the odd post that is off topic it can be refreshing,
    >but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last time I saw a
    >thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp , thunderbird was asking
    >me if I wanted to download the most recent 500 posts...

    nasty I agree, finding Redbaiter in your ng is like finding half a
    maggot in your apple. I think there should be fines for transporting
    such ameoba into wrong ng's. Like you I feel the odd cross post with
    a skerik of interest is refreshing, but please, leave your boyfriend
    behind, he gets around, hope you are safe ;)

    Squirrel

    Squirrel, Aug 31, 2005
  8. Nova

    Squirrel Guest

    On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:40:08 +1200, Waylon Kenning
    <> wrote:

    >T'was the Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:59:48 +1200 when I remembered Nicolaas
    >Hawkins <> saying something like this:
    >
    >>... and the more you piss and moan and bitch and whinge about it, the more
    >>they'll do it - it's the nature of the beast.

    >A bit like eczema really, the more you touch and play with it, the
    >worse it gets.

    yes boys, a bit like your apparatus :)

    Squirrel

    Squirrel, Aug 31, 2005
  9. On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:38:45 +1200, Squirrel <> wrote
    in <news:>:

    > On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:40:08 +1200, Waylon Kenning
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>T'was the Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:59:48 +1200 when I remembered Nicolaas
    >>Hawkins <> saying something like this:
    >>
    >>>... and the more you piss and moan and bitch and whinge about it, the more
    >>>they'll do it - it's the nature of the beast.

    >>A bit like eczema really, the more you touch and play with it, the
    >>worse it gets.

    > yes boys, a bit like your apparatus :)

    Jealousy will get you ..........

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    .... The toilet isn't really engaged - it just shows a red flag.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 31, 2005
  10. Nova wrote:

    > Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    > things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    > do, but I guess i am missing the connection.

    You were right the first time. They do have 0 to do with nz.comp.

    Roger (XP's real name) posts things to nz.general. However, Roger is
    too lazy to read nz.general so he crossposts to nz.comp where he will
    read replies.

    It was posted for people to read I don't read nz.general so can't you now see
    my point..?

    -- Roger Sheppard in message <>

    > Or if you are reading this XP, maybe you can tell me yourself.

    Roger sometimes complains about others posting things into nz.comp that
    have 0 to do with nz.comp. (Roger sometimes posts a follow-up with
    "WRONG NEWS GROUP" appended to the subject line.)

    One might infer that in Roger's view, Roger (only) can post off-topic
    things into nz.comp.

    > I've seen two threads in the last few days
    > one posted just now on petrol prices
    > and one about car "winkers" or something
    >
    > I don't really mind the odd post that is off topic it can be refreshing,
    > but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last time I saw a
    > thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp , thunderbird was asking
    > me if I wanted to download the most recent 500 posts...

    --
    Kerrie ;-)

    Kerrie Felderton, Aug 31, 2005
  11. Nova

    XP Guest

    On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:35:18 +1200, Nova <> wrote:

    >Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    >things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    >do, but I guess i am missing the connection.
    >Or if you are reading this XP, maybe you can tell me yourself.
    >
    >I've seen two threads in the last few days
    >one posted just now on petrol prices
    >and one about car "winkers" or something
    >
    >I don't really mind the odd post that is off topic it can be refreshing,
    >but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last time I saw a
    >thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp , thunderbird was asking
    >me if I wanted to download the most recent 500 posts...

    Does it Really Matter..?

    I post in the groups for people to read, all maybe readers in NZ.Comp drive
    cars, so how can it be off topic.

    To me you do need to get a Life and stop Nit picking..

    XP, Aug 31, 2005
  12. Nova

    XP Guest

    On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:59:48 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:35:18 +1200, Nova <> wrote in
    >
    >> Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    >> things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    >> do, but I guess i am missing the connection.
    >> Or if you are reading this XP, maybe you can tell me yourself.
    >>
    >> I've seen two threads in the last few days
    >> one posted just now on petrol prices
    >> and one about car "winkers" or something
    >>
    >> I don't really mind the odd post that is off topic it can be refreshing,
    >> but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last time I saw a
    >> thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp , thunderbird was asking
    >> me if I wanted to download the most recent 500 posts...

    >... and the more you piss and moan and bitch and whinge about it, the more
    >they'll do it - it's the nature of the beast.

    I am not a Beast..

    XP, Aug 31, 2005
  13. Nova

    XP Guest

    On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:49:44 GMT, Kerrie Felderton
    <> wrote:

    >Nova wrote:
    >
    >> Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    >> things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    >> do, but I guess i am missing the connection.

    >You were right the first time. They do have 0 to do with nz.comp.
    >
    >Roger (XP's real name) posts things to nz.general. However, Roger is
    >too lazy to read nz.general so he crossposts to nz.comp where he will
    >read replies.

    HOW WRONG YOU ARE..

    As Usual..

    Can't you post some thing that is usefully? no I don't think so as I have
    never ever seen a decent post of yours in so many years.

    About time you saw your doctor to get that Problem you have treated.

    XP, Aug 31, 2005
  14. Nova

    Nova Guest

    XP wrote:
    > On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:35:18 +1200, Nova <> wrote:
    >

    >>Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    >>things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    >>do, but I guess i am missing the connection.
    >>Or if you are reading this XP, maybe you can tell me yourself.
    >>
    >>I've seen two threads in the last few days
    >>one posted just now on petrol prices
    >>and one about car "winkers" or something
    >>
    >>I don't really mind the odd post that is off topic it can be refreshing,
    >>but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last time I saw a
    >>thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp , thunderbird was asking
    >>me if I wanted to download the most recent 500 posts...

    > Does it Really Matter..?

    It's not a big deal really no. I was more curious what it had to do with
    this group, admittedly I joined this group thinking it was a newsgroup
    for computer related discussions, that might have been naive of me perhaps.

    > I post in the groups for people to read, all maybe readers in NZ.Comp drive
    > cars, so how can it be off topic.

    Ahh great, that was what I wanted to know. I was sure there must be some
    reason it was posted in here. I see the relevance to nz.comp now -
    yep cause everyone has a car, petrol is relevant to a computer
    newsgroup. I knew there would be something I was missing. Thanks for
    clearing that up.

    Nova, Aug 31, 2005
  15. On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:21:33 +1200, XP <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:59:48 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:35:18 +1200, Nova <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    >>> things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    >>> do, but I guess i am missing the connection.
    >>> Or if you are reading this XP, maybe you can tell me yourself.
    >>>
    >>> I've seen two threads in the last few days
    >>> one posted just now on petrol prices
    >>> and one about car "winkers" or something
    >>>
    >>> I don't really mind the odd post that is off topic it can be refreshing,
    >>> but now we have that person redbaiter in here, the last time I saw a
    >>> thread with him involved crossposted to nz.comp , thunderbird was asking
    >>> me if I wanted to download the most recent 500 posts...

    >>... and the more you piss and moan and bitch and whinge about it, the more
    >>they'll do it - it's the nature of the beast.

    > I am not a Beast..

    No.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    .... A well-adjusted person is one who can make the same mistake twice
    without getting nervous.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 31, 2005
  16. Nova

    Squirrel Guest

    On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:18:19 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:38:45 +1200, Squirrel <> wrote
    >in <news:>:
    >
    >> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:40:08 +1200, Waylon Kenning
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>T'was the Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:59:48 +1200 when I remembered Nicolaas
    >>>Hawkins <> saying something like this:

    >>>A bit like eczema really, the more you touch and play with it, the
    >>>worse it gets.

    >> yes boys, a bit like your apparatus :)
    >>

    >Jealousy will get you ..........

    wow you didnt cry penis envy lol

    Squirrel

    Squirrel, Sep 1, 2005
  17. Nova

    Squirrel Guest

    On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:26:57 +1200, XP
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:49:44 GMT, Kerrie Felderton
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Nova wrote:
    >>
    >>> Can someone tell me why this person who calls himself "XP" has to post
    >>> things into nz.comp that have 0 to do with nz.comp? - well maybe they
    >>> do, but I guess i am missing the connection.

    >>You were right the first time. They do have 0 to do with nz.comp.
    >>
    >>Roger (XP's real name) posts things to nz.general. However, Roger is
    >>too lazy to read nz.general so he crossposts to nz.comp where he will
    >>read replies.

    >HOW WRONG YOU ARE..
    >
    >As Usual..
    >

    >Can't you post some thing that is usefully? no I don't think so as I have
    >never ever seen a decent post of yours in so many years.
    >

    >About time you saw your doctor to get that Problem you have treated.

    I didnt know you were a registered medical condition

    I thought my typos were bad, but yours make for particularly bad
    reading

    Squirrel

    Squirrel, Sep 1, 2005
  18. On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:29:30 +1200, Squirrel <> wrote
    in <news:>:

    > On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:18:19 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:38:45 +1200, Squirrel <> wrote
    >>in <news:>:

    >>> yes boys, a bit like your apparatus :)
    >>>

    >>Jealousy will get you ..........

    > wow you didnt cry penis envy lol

    Oi! Just HOW funking predic[k]table do you think I am, Squizz? :)

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    .... A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Sep 1, 2005
  19. Nova

    Squirrel Guest

    On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:43:19 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:29:30 +1200, Squirrel <> wrote
    >in <news:>:
    >
    >> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:18:19 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>Jealousy will get you ..........

    >> wow you didnt cry penis envy lol

    >Oi! Just HOW funking predic[k]table do you think I am, Squizz? :)

    totally funking mr H lol

    You are a man arent you?? maybe you are not???

    Squirrel ;)

    Squirrel, Sep 1, 2005
  20. On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:57:34 +1200, Squirrel <> wrote
    in <news:>:

    > On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:43:19 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:29:30 +1200, Squirrel <> wrote
    >>in <news:>:

    >>> wow you didnt cry penis envy lol

    >>Oi! Just HOW funking predic[k]table do you think I am, Squizz? :)

    > totally funking mr H lol

    :p <Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk!> :p

    > You are a man arent you?? maybe you are not???

    Well, last time I looked ..............

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.