Cross Posting Test #4

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Fruit2O, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. Fruit2O

    Fruit2O Guest

    Fruit2O, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Fruit2O

    AustinMN Guest

    Fruit2O wrote:
    <multiple test posts>

    Might I suggest you try:

    alt.test
    alt.alt.test
    rec.test
    misc.test
    comp.test
    biz.test

    until you have your problem figured out?

    Nobody minds an occasional test post, but come on, now...

    Austin
    AustinMN, Nov 1, 2006

  3. David H. Lipman, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Fruit2O

    Stan Beck Guest

    I don't understand why you are so interested in cross posting.

    --
    If time slows down as velocity increases, then my broadband connection must
    be really fast !

    Stan Beck > From New Orleans to Brandon MS
    To reply, remove 101 from address.
    ***

    Stan Beck, Nov 1, 2006
  5. Fruit2O

    Fruit2O Guest

    On 1 Nov 2006 13:21:57 -0800, "AustinMN" <>
    wrote:

    >Fruit2O wrote:
    ><multiple test posts>
    >
    >Might I suggest you try:
    >
    >alt.test
    >alt.alt.test
    >rec.test
    >misc.test
    >comp.test
    >biz.test
    >
    >until you have your problem figured out?
    >
    >Nobody minds an occasional test post, but come on, now...
    >
    >Austin

    Thanks, I never heard of these.
    Fruit2O, Nov 1, 2006
  6. Fruit2O

    Bill Guest

    "Stan Beck" <> wrote in message
    >I don't understand why you are so interested in cross posting.

    A quick check on Google shows he's been "testing" this for the last
    day. He uses Mailwasher to clean his email in Eudora which is
    addressed to , which probably means he's a new spammer
    getting ready to flood the groups...
    Bill, Nov 2, 2006
  7. Fruit2O

    Stan Beck Guest