    that wont? Video scaling to 1080i would be nice since it is going to be
    pluged into Philips 37PF9830 via HDMI.

    TNXS.

    Zuzi, Dec 15, 2005

  2. Zuzi

    Large Farva Guest

    Well I have the DV-6400. I haven't seen a better player for the price yet.

    Large Farva, Dec 15, 2005

  3. Zuzi

    Zuzi Guest

    Large Farva wrote:
    > Well I have the DV-6400. I haven't seen a better player for the price yet.

    How about burned DVDs? How does it work with them?

    Zuzi, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Zuzi

    Large Farva Guest

    "Zuzi" <> wrote in message
    > Large Farva wrote:
    >> Well I have the DV-6400. I haven't seen a better player for the price
    >> yet.

    > How about burned DVDs? How does it work with them?

    Flawlessly. Haven't found anything it won't play yet.

    Large Farva, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Zuzi

    Zuzi Guest

    Large Farva wrote:
    > "Zuzi" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Large Farva wrote:
    >>
    >>>Well I have the DV-6400. I haven't seen a better player for the price
    >>>yet.

    >>How about burned DVDs? How does it work with them?

    > Flawlessly. Haven't found anything it won't play yet.

    That is great. Going to the store now anyway to try some of my dvds.
    Thanks.

    Zuzi, Dec 16, 2005