    although the menu lists 2 Spanish audio tracks, both are in English. Are all
    the discs like this and is Lions Gate going to replace them?
    Thanks

    Elliot Mantle, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Elliot Mantle

    Wade365 Guest

    << Are all
    the discs like this and is Lions Gate going to replace them? >>

    Yes and no, in that order. Some of the dialogue is in English and was
    intentional.

    Wade365, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Elliot Mantle

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <>, Elliot
    Mantle <> wrote:

    > I just picked up the DVD of Cronos (I know its been out a little while) and
    > although the menu lists 2 Spanish audio tracks, both are in English. Are all
    > the discs like this and is Lions Gate going to replace them?
    > Thanks

    The movie is in both actually. The only gripe I had with the language
    portion of the film was the odd English subtitling which resulted in a
    lot of audio subtitles for sounds like "phone ringing", etc., when
    these were not supposed to be English for the Hearing Impaired
    captions.

    Here's a link to our review of the disc which has more info on the
    audio/subtitles, etc.

    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=412

    --
    Mike McGee