    the same result.

    Thanks,

    Ray!
    RayMan!, Apr 9, 2007

  2. RayMan!

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Any idea why the DTS track on the Cronicles of Narnia sucks?

    To match the movie...
    --
    "Go away! 'Batin!"

    Idiocracy.
    fish., Apr 10, 2007

  3. RayMan!

    Stuart Guest

    "RayMan!" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Any idea why the DTS track on the Cronicles of Narnia sucks? This is
    > the first movie I've seen where DTS is no where near the quality of
    > the DD track on the DVD. I tried 2 copies on different players and got
    > the same result.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ray!

    No problems on my set up
    Stuart, Apr 10, 2007
  4. RayMan!

    RayMan! Guest

    On Apr 9, 5:13 pm, "RayMan!" <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Any idea why theDTStrack on the Cronicles ofNarniasucks? This is
    > the first movie I've seen whereDTSis no where near the quality of
    > the DD track on the DVD. I tried 2 copies on different players and got
    > the same result.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ray!

    My bad! The DVD's DTS output reverted back to PCM for some odd reason.
    Once set back to bitstream, all is cool!

    The movie was a bit odd with some loose ends, but all in all it was
    awright..
    Thank you gents..
    RayMan!, Apr 11, 2007