crocdolie hunter

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Barbara adair, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. i hear over tv he loved what did

    --
    Barbara adair, Sep 8, 2006

  2. Barbara adair

    Gordon Guest

    "Barbara adair" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i hear over tv he loved what did

    Please do NOT post HTML to this group......
    Gordon, Sep 8, 2006

  3. Barbara adair

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:34:03 -0500, "Barbara adair"
    <> wrote:

    > i hear over tv he loved what did

    Ya think?

    I mean granted, maybe walking knee deep in crap (literally), going
    face to face with deadly animals, not showering for weeks is something
    you do for a living and wake up every morning going "I hate my job".

    <SNIP HTML CRAP>

    Oh, was this just an excuse to SPAM?

    PS: WTF is a crocdolie?
    Evan Platt, Sep 8, 2006
  4. Evan Platt mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    snip

    > PS: WTF is a crocdolie?

    A gal with *really* big teeth and rough skin?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
    The Old Sourdough, Sep 8, 2006
  5. Barbara adair

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-09-08, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:
    > Evan Platt mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > snip
    >>
    >> PS: WTF is a crocdolie?
    >>

    > A gal with *really* big teeth and rough skin?

    It's a doilie you use to stand your crocks on.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Sep 8, 2006
  6. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 8, 2006
  7. Barbara adair

    BIG NIGE Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > Evan Platt mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > snip
    >>
    >> PS: WTF is a crocdolie?
    >>

    > A gal with *really* big teeth and rough skin?

    And no Job
    BIG NIGE, Sep 8, 2006
  8. Barbara adair

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:31:06 -0500, The Old Sourdough <>
    wrote:

    >Evan Platt mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >snip
    >>
    >> PS: WTF is a crocdolie?
    >>

    >A gal with *really* big teeth and rough skin?

    Ugh, big teeth may be good for softening my buckskins, but rough skin I can
    do without.
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Sep 8, 2006
  9. Barbara adair

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:04:18 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >--
    > -bts
    > -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck.

    No they don't they just take advantage of centrifugal forces. You could too
    if you spun around as fast as those wheels do. In the meantime you are
    always falling down and trying to pick yourself up.
    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Sep 8, 2006
  10. Barbara adair

    elaich Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in news:4mdochF5m8peU1
    @individual.net:

    > "Barbara adair" <> wrote in message
    >>i hear over tv he loved what did

    > Please do NOT post HTML to this group......

    or graphics.......
    elaich, Sep 9, 2006
  11. Barbara adair

    Keme Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:04:18 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>--
    >> -bts
    >> -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck.

    > No they don't they just take advantage of centrifugal forces. You could too
    > if you spun around as fast as those wheels do. In the meantime you are
    > always falling down and trying to pick yourself up.

    Actually, the balancing effect of spinning wheels is the gyroscopic
    effect, not centrifugal. The conceived outward pull when your path is
    curved is the centrifugal "force". They work together when the bike goes
    forward.
    Ever noticed that bikes with large/heavy wheels are more stable? That's
    due to the gyroscopic effect, not centrifugal or mere inertia.
    Ever tried to go backwards on a bike? The centrifugal force and the
    front wheel "gyroscope" then work in opposite directions. Got to work
    real hard to stay upright!
    Keme, Sep 10, 2006
  12. Keme wrote:

    > joevan wrote:
    >> On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:04:18 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>--
    >>> -bts
    >>> -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck.

    >> No they don't they just take advantage of centrifugal forces. You
    >> could too if you spun around as fast as those wheels do. In the
    >> meantime you are always falling down and trying to pick yourself up.

    > Actually, the balancing effect of spinning wheels is the gyroscopic
    > effect, not centrifugal. The conceived outward pull when your path is
    > curved is the centrifugal "force". They work together when the bike
    > goes forward. Ever noticed that bikes with large/heavy wheels are
    > more stable? That's due to the gyroscopic effect, not centrifugal or
    > mere inertia. Ever tried to go backwards on a bike? The centrifugal
    > force and the front wheel "gyroscope" then work in opposite
    > directions. Got to work real hard to stay upright!

    And "cars just suck"? Look up Jim Hall and the Chaparral 2J. <g>

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 10, 2006