    I have the freeware version of Maximiser7 & ACT5 (off some PC Mag CD's)
    Anyone tried these & have comments of which one to use
    Or is there a pluging for Outlook(or lotus Notes) that will do the job??
    S Roby, Jan 4, 2006

  2. T'was the Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:06:17 GMT when I remembered
    le (S Roby) saying something like this:

    >Hi there
    >I want to setup (single user) CRM software for work, dont need anything too
    >fancy
    >I have the freeware version of Maximiser7 & ACT5 (off some PC Mag CD's)
    >Anyone tried these & have comments of which one to use
    >Or is there a pluging for Outlook(or lotus Notes) that will do the job??

    I looked into CRMs a little for fun. I wasn't really a fan of
    Maximiser (and they're still bugging/emailing me to upgrade). Check
    out SugarCRM @ http://www.sugarcrm.com/. It's open source, free, and
    really professional. There's a demo online, otherwise down it and run
    it for yourself. You'll need an apache webserver with mysql and php.
    If that sounds daunting, install XAMPP @
    http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html. XAMPP installs apache,
    php, mysql pretty much in a super tight neat bundle on your windows
    machine.

    If you do go down the SugarCRM route post me a message if you have any
    problems.
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.