crlscsi.sys error

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Stampguy1, Oct 8, 2007.

  1. Stampguy1

    Stampguy1

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    Location:
    Memphis, TN
    I have a persistent problem with my Visioneer 8920 scanner.

    I run XP Home Edition on AMD 64bit 4000+ processor, GForce 8600 video card, 3Gb ram, 3 hard drives.

    Recently reinstalled OS, then IE7, then scanner driver. Error says "cannot find crlscsi.sys" and will not connect with scanner.

    Went to Visioneer's site and followed their instructions to uninstall driver, uninstall IE7, run some file-clearing software they provide and then reinstall scanner drivers.

    Does not work. Still get same error message.

    Can you help?

    stampguy1

    Stampguy1, Oct 8, 2007