Critique My Pictures - Sportbikes, Nature, Blown Glass Art, Etc.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paul79UF, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. Paul79UF

    Paul79UF Guest

    I've taken thousands of digital images over the years and I'm just now
    putting them online.

    I've mostly used compact cameras in the Canon Powershot lineup but I
    also owned a Nikon D100 DSLR for a few years during college.

    Some of my favorite galleries are the photographs I shot at the Chihuly
    Blown Glass Art exhibit at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in
    Coral Gables FL.

    http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Fairchild-Tropical-Botanic-Garden/index.html

    Another favorite of mine is the Sportbike Stunt Riding show gallery
    from Gainesville Raceway.

    http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/NSRA-Motorcycle-Stunt-Show/index.html

    Let me know what you guys think. I think I've got some pretty good
    shots here and there. But I guess that's easy to accomplish when you
    take as many pictures as I do. :)

    -Paul

    Paul79UF, Apr 14, 2006

  2. Paul79UF wrote:

    > Let me know what you guys think. I think I've got some pretty good
    > shots here and there. But I guess that's easy to accomplish when you
    > take as many pictures as I do.

    I think that your reposting the same post, esp. in line with and as a
    "reply" to another is pretty borderline.

    Are you here to participate, or to spam?

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Paul79UF

    Paul79UF Guest

    To participate. I'm actually disappointed that more people didn't
    comment on the pictures.

    Paul79UF, Apr 17, 2006
  4. Paul79UF

    Paul79UF Guest

    I don't know why the topic got posted twice. I didn't come back and
    post it as a reply.

    Sorry, I'll be more careful when I hit the "post" button in the future.

    Paul79UF, Apr 17, 2006
  5. I replied. How did you like my pictures, Paul? Isn't it always interesting
    to see them under a different perspective?

    Richard Bornstein, Apr 18, 2006
  6. Paul79UF

    Paul79UF Guest

    Hey Richard, I did look at your pictures and I enjoyed them.

    I'm thinking of going back for the night shows on Thursday nights to
    get some more pics. :)

    AIJ - I designed my pages for a 800x600 resolution but it works best
    with 1024x768.

    Paul79UF, Apr 18, 2006
  7. That's great. I can't wait to see your night pictures from there.

    Richard Bornstein, Apr 19, 2006