Critique My Pictures - Sportbikes, Nature, Blown Glass Art, Etc.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paul79UF, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. Paul79UF

    Paul79UF Guest

    I've taken thousands of digital images over the years and I'm just now
    putting them online.

    I've mostly used compact cameras in the Canon Powershot lineup but I
    also owned a Nikon D100 DSLR for a few years during college.

    Some of my favorite galleries are the photographs I shot at the Chihuly
    Blown Glass Art exhibit at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in
    Coral Gables FL.

    http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Fairchild-Tropical-Botanic-Garden/index.html

    Another favorite of mine is the Sportbike Stunt Riding show gallery
    from Gainesville Raceway.

    http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/NSRA-Motorcycle-Stunt-Show/index.html

    Let me know what you guys think. I think I've got some pretty good
    shots here and there. But I guess that's easy to accomplish when you
    take as many pictures as I do. :)

    -Paul
    Paul79UF, Apr 14, 2006

  2. I loved the pictures. I also took pictures when I was there in March of
    this year. It's nice to see them from another perspective. Here are the
    ones that I took but note that these are unedited.
    http://community.webshots.com/album/548632457gcYGQq

    Richard Bornstein, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Paul79UF

    AlJ Guest

    I had to scroll to see the entire picture on my screen. The large menu
    bar at the top and google ads caused it I imagine.
    AlJ, Apr 18, 2006