    error" and another box appears saying its downloading and then says it
    cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of the window,,

    thanx
    dave, Apr 10, 2009

  2. dave

    thanatoid Guest

    "dave" <> wrote in
    news:51KDl.10957$2:

    > hi...wonder can someone help.friend of mine lost the start
    > button on here desktop.she did system restore and corrected
    > that .trouble is now when ever she starts he pc up a window
    > appears with the messgae "critical softwrap error" and
    > another box appears saying its downloading and then says
    > it cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of
    > the window,,
    >

    > thanx

    WHO the hell knows what softwrap is.
    E-mail the manufacturer's support and if you're lucky you'll get
    an answer within a month.
    Or Google - most of the info IS out there.
    thanatoid, Apr 10, 2009

  3. dave

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:58:59 +0100, "dave" <>
    wrote:

    >hi...wonder can someone help.friend of mine lost the start button on here
    >desktop.she did system restore and corrected that .trouble is now when ever
    >she starts he pc up a window appears with the messgae "critical softwrap
    >error" and another box appears saying its downloading and then says it
    >cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of the window,,

    The first few google hits for critical softwrap error give some good
    suggestions...

    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=crit...q=f&oq=critical softwrap error&fp=lk3IBshH1J4
    Evan Platt, Apr 10, 2009
  4. dave

    Tony Guest

    I renamed my start button to *farts* button.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Apr 10, 2009
  5. Tony wrote:
    > I renamed my start button to *farts* button.

    But did you add sound fx?

    ANswer to OP question...maybe...I guess:
    http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/...e/thread/e9a2146d-67f4-46de-94de-c2ed315fd169

    --
    http://www.eyeonpalin.org
    ________ ______ _____________
    §ñühw¤£f, Apr 10, 2009
  6. dave

    Guest

    "dave" <> wrote:

    >hi...wonder can someone help.friend of mine lost the start button on here
    >desktop.she did system restore and corrected that .trouble is now when ever
    >she starts he pc up a window appears with the messgae "critical softwrap
    >error" and another box appears saying its downloading and then says it
    >cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of the window,,

    Fix the start button

    Find your malware
    http://hijackthis.de/en and
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx
    (use autoruns to disable softwrap)

    --

    jump rope without the rope :)
    http://jumpsnap.com/
  7. dave

    Buffalo Guest

    Tony wrote:
    > I renamed my start button to *farts* button.

    Which .wav did you use? Fizz, Fuz. Fizzy Fuz, Rip Shit, Tear Ass or just
    pooh?
    Buffalo, Apr 11, 2009
  8. dave

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:04:28 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    >On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:58:59 +0100, "dave" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>hi...wonder can someone help.friend of mine lost the start button on here
    >>desktop.she did system restore and corrected that .trouble is now when ever
    >>she starts he pc up a window appears with the messgae "critical softwrap
    >>error" and another box appears saying its downloading and then says it
    >>cant..can anyone explain this and how can she get rid of the window,,

    >The first few google hits for critical softwrap error give some good
    >suggestions...
    >
    >http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=crit...q=f&oq=critical softwrap error&fp=lk3IBshH1J4

    Google home page and no search reults from launching the above
    a shorter and working version :)
    http://www.google.com/search?q=critical softwrap error

    Me
    why?, Apr 11, 2009
  9. Buffalo wrote:
    > Tony wrote:
    >> I renamed my start button to *farts* button.

    > Which .wav did you use? Fizz, Fuz. Fizzy Fuz, Rip Shit, Tear Ass or just
    > pooh?

    Ten foot splatter...

    --
    http://www.eyeonpalin.org