Critical S E

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jr, Oct 31, 2006.

  1. jr

    jr Guest

    Keep Getting 2 Icons on My Taskbar
    Critical System Error

    I Found 2 Programs Installed That I Did NOT Install
    SystemDoctor2006 & MalwareWipe

    I have Tried to Delete These Programs
    with Add or Remove Programs
    Yet these 2 Icons Still Stay on the Taskbar
    Flashing (Critical System Errors)

    I Have Tried Deleting The Registery HKeys
    without any luck

    Any Ideas

    Thanks

    from

    Jon

    jr, Oct 31, 2006

  2. jr

    Ron Martell Guest

    "jr" <> wrote:

    >Keep Getting 2 Icons on My Taskbar
    >Critical System Error
    >
    >I Found 2 Programs Installed That I Did NOT Install
    >SystemDoctor2006 & MalwareWipe
    >
    >I have Tried to Delete These Programs
    >with Add or Remove Programs
    >Yet these 2 Icons Still Stay on the Taskbar
    >Flashing (Critical System Errors)
    >
    >I Have Tried Deleting The Registery HKeys
    >without any luck

    How To Remove Malware Wipe (removal Instructions)

    (that should also get rid of SystemDoctor2006)

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2006)