    For Sale. Watched once. White ring.
    E-mail if interested.

    -Andrew

    Andrew S., Dec 10, 2003

  2. Andrew S.

    Andrew S. Guest

    "Andrew S." <> wrote in message
    news:5IHBb.21118$...
    > For Sale. Watched once. White ring.
    > E-mail if interested.
    >
    > -Andrew

    Andrew S., Dec 10, 2003

  3. Andrew S.

    Dave Snyder Guest

    >For Sale. Watched once. White ring.
    >E-mail if interested.
    >
    >-Andrew

    You should put it on E-bay. I got $330 for mine and I've seen them go for more.

    ..
    ~ Dave
    ( The chief enemy of creativity is "good taste". )
    ----Pablo Picasso

    Dave Snyder, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Andrew S.

    Andrew S. Guest

    Thanks

    Andrew S., Dec 10, 2003
  5. Andrew S.

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 12/10/03 12:32 PM, in article
    , "Dave Snyder" <>
    wrote:

    >> For Sale. Watched once. White ring.
    >> E-mail if interested.
    >>
    >> -Andrew

    > You should put it on E-bay. I got $330 for mine and I've seen them go for
    > more.
    >
    > .
    > ~ Dave
    > ( The chief enemy of creativity is "good taste". )
    > ----Pablo Picasso

    Would someone educate me, please? Why were Criterion's rights to this
    revoked? I can't believe the prices I'm seeing for this particular disc....

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Dec 10, 2003
  6. >
    >Would someone educate me, please? Why were Criterion's rights to this
    >revoked? I can't believe the prices I'm seeing for this particular disc..

    that's a good question. It makes a cool triple bill with "the holy mountain"
    and "caligula", but it really isn't a masterpiece by any stretch of the
    imagination.

    Vlvetmorning98, Dec 10, 2003
  7. Andrew S.

    DRO Guest

    Video Flyer wrote:

    > On 12/10/03 12:32 PM, in article
    > , "Dave Snyder" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >> For Sale. Watched once. White ring.
    > >> E-mail if interested.
    > >>
    > >> -Andrew

    > > You should put it on E-bay. I got $330 for mine and I've seen them go for
    > > more.
    > >
    > > .
    > > ~ Dave
    > > ( The chief enemy of creativity is "good taste". )
    > > ----Pablo Picasso
    > >

    > Would someone educate me, please? Why were Criterion's rights to this
    > revoked? I can't believe the prices I'm seeing for this particular disc....

    I don't know for sure, but Water Bearer Films seems to have most of the
    Passolini
    films under there banner, and MGM/UA has rights to a few, so one of these
    companies should eventually should put it out. If you have a multi-region,
    multi- format (PAL) you can get a copy of Salo uncut for about 20 dollars, for
    amazon.uk. The Criterion has no special features just the film, so buy the
    region 2 PAL version, and a player at LFVW.com for the same price of an E-Bay
    Criterion.

    DRO, Dec 11, 2003