    all I have heard.

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Nolan, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Nolan

    Dunf Guest

    "Nolan" <> wrote in message
    news:jSMdb.19555$...
    > I know how to authenticate an opened version of Salo as the true original
    > version of Salo, but how do you authenticate a sealed version?
    >
    > I heard someone mention something about a Warning sticker, but that is

    about
    > all I have heard.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mike

    Well first off the main thing is to realise that you are buying and selling
    kiddie porn. Passolinni was the most hated man in Italy and was murdered.
    Hmm, wonder why. There are other titles to make a buck off of, lets all
    leave this depraved peda trype alone so as not to embarrass ourselved
    further. I spoke to a few Criterion reps who have said off the record that
    they released this title in order to get other Passolini (sp? who cares)
    titles and to open the marketing gates to an influx of contraversy bux. I
    have yet to speak with one person who can sit through this film and not be
    disgusted.

    The minute we start viewing peda-porn or kiddie porn as art is the moment we
    should ask ourselves why? Why is this film art. Does it entertain,
    enlighten, is it evocative, does it tell an provocative story with well
    defined charactors or does it cause us to ask to simply ask questions. Let's
    face it, the only question needed to be asked here is why was this film made
    in the first place. Why were so many people fascinated with the Sean binet
    ramsey murder (forget her name exactly), or why do some advertisers use
    attractive tweens to sell products to adults?

    Dunf, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Nolan

    Guest

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:13:06 GMT, "Dunf" <> wrote:

    >"Nolan" <> wrote in message
    >> I know how to authenticate an opened version of Salo as the true original
    >> version of Salo, but how do you authenticate a sealed version?
    >>
    >> I heard someone mention something about a Warning sticker, but that is

    >about
    >> all I have heard.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Mike
    >>

    >Well first off the main thing is to realise that you are buying and selling
    >kiddie porn. Passolinni was the most hated man in Italy and was murdered.
    >Hmm, wonder why. There are other titles to make a buck off of, lets all
    >leave this depraved peda trype alone so as not to embarrass ourselved
    >further. I spoke to a few Criterion reps who have said off the record that
    >they released this title in order to get other Passolini (sp? who cares)
    >titles and to open the marketing gates to an influx of contraversy bux. I
    >have yet to speak with one person who can sit through this film and not be
    >disgusted.
    >
    >The minute we start viewing peda-porn or kiddie porn as art is the moment we
    >should ask ourselves why? Why is this film art. Does it entertain,
    >enlighten, is it evocative, does it tell an provocative story with well
    >defined charactors or does it cause us to ask to simply ask questions. Let's
    >face it, the only question needed to be asked here is why was this film made
    >in the first place. Why were so many people fascinated with the Sean binet
    >ramsey murder (forget her name exactly), or why do some advertisers use
    >attractive tweens to sell products to adults?

    It's like all left-wing propaganda aimed at the right; Wildly
    fantastic and unreal. The homo parts were just because Pasolini
    was one and a disconcerting number also happen to be pedophiles,
    though most have the brains not to practice it.
    -Rich

    , Oct 5, 2003

  4. > It's like all left-wing propaganda aimed at the right; Wildly
    > fantastic and unreal. The homo parts were just because Pasolini
    > was one and a disconcerting number also happen to be pedophiles,
    > though most have the brains not to practice it.
    > -Rich

    .....remember straight pleople can be pedophiles too, it's not just a homo
    thing.

    Dawn Davenport, Oct 6, 2003
  5. Dawn Davenport wrote:
    >>It's like all left-wing propaganda aimed at the right; Wildly
    >>fantastic and unreal. The homo parts were just because Pasolini
    >>was one and a disconcerting number also happen to be pedophiles,
    >>though most have the brains not to practice it.
    >>-Rich

    > ....remember straight pleople can be pedophiles too, it's not just a homo
    > thing.

    It's a predominantly straight thing, actually.

    Tallulah Blanket, Oct 6, 2003
  6. Nolan

    SpeedyBird Guest

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 20:44:13 GMT, wrote:

    >On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:13:06 GMT, "Dunf" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Nolan" <> wrote in message
    >>> I know how to authenticate an opened version of Salo as the true original
    >>> version of Salo, but how do you authenticate a sealed version?
    >>>
    >>> I heard someone mention something about a Warning sticker, but that is

    >>about
    >>> all I have heard.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>>
    >>> Mike
    >>>

    >>Well first off the main thing is to realise that you are buying and selling
    >>kiddie porn. Passolinni was the most hated man in Italy and was murdered.
    >>Hmm, wonder why. There are other titles to make a buck off of, lets all
    >>leave this depraved peda trype alone so as not to embarrass ourselved
    >>further. I spoke to a few Criterion reps who have said off the record that
    >>they released this title in order to get other Passolini (sp? who cares)
    >>titles and to open the marketing gates to an influx of contraversy bux. I
    >>have yet to speak with one person who can sit through this film and not be
    >>disgusted.
    >>
    >>The minute we start viewing peda-porn or kiddie porn as art is the moment we
    >>should ask ourselves why? Why is this film art. Does it entertain,
    >>enlighten, is it evocative, does it tell an provocative story with well
    >>defined charactors or does it cause us to ask to simply ask questions. Let's
    >>face it, the only question needed to be asked here is why was this film made
    >>in the first place. Why were so many people fascinated with the Sean binet
    >>ramsey murder (forget her name exactly), or why do some advertisers use
    >>attractive tweens to sell products to adults?
    >>

    >It's like all left-wing propaganda aimed at the right; Wildly
    >fantastic and unreal. The homo parts were just because Pasolini
    >was one and a disconcerting number also happen to be pedophiles,
    >though most have the brains not to practice it.
    >-Rich

    You never cease to exhibit your ignorance and lack of sophistication. It happens that most pedophiles are
    heterosexual and often prey on their own kids. Even sometimes killing them. I know you'd like to hang the
    woes of the world on homosexuals, you're in over your head on this one. Now kindly leave by way of the
    service entrance and do it quietly.

    SpeedyByrd PhD

    SpeedyBird, Oct 6, 2003