Crit my new site...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Craig, May 4, 2004.

  1. Craig

    Craig Guest

    I am busy putting together a site to upload and comment on digital
    photograhy images. As I have just got my new 300D and a telephoto lens, I
    thought this would be a fun project..

    Could you maybe take a look at the site, and tell me whats missing, whats a
    bit rubbish, and what you reckon would be a nice feature to add.

    The address is: http://www.thelisters.co.uk

    You can register (It's all free), but I can't say that the registartions
    would be saved forever, as it's a work-in-progress, and not really open yet.
    Just basically, a beta-test.

    Maybe more info can be shown in the box contacting info about the image?
    More userfriendly?

    The comments part is still being added... so bare with me there!

    Thanks guys,

    Craig

    Craig, May 4, 2004

  2. Craig

    paleryder Guest

    "Craig" <> wrote in message
    > I am busy putting together a site to upload and comment on digital
    > photograhy images. As I have just got my new 300D and a telephoto lens, I
    > thought this would be a fun project..
    >
    > Could you maybe take a look at the site, and tell me whats missing, whats

    > bit rubbish, and what you reckon would be a nice feature to add.
    >
    > The address is: http://www.thelisters.co.uk
    >
    > You can register (It's all free), but I can't say that the registartions
    > would be saved forever, as it's a work-in-progress, and not really open

    yet.
    > Just basically, a beta-test.
    >
    > Maybe more info can be shown in the box contacting info about the image?
    > More userfriendly?
    >
    > The comments part is still being added... so bare with me there!

    Easy interface. Quick load. Reasonable layout.

    All in all, not bad!

    paleryder, May 4, 2004

  3. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Great!

    Anything that should be added maybe? More photo info?

    Craig, May 5, 2004