    computer. Is there a way to stop the UAC for just cedt.exe ?

    Thanks,
    Lynn McGuire
    Lynn McGuire, Sep 23, 2010

  2. No. Crimson needs to fix their application, which must be writing a
    temporary file or other information into a protected area. One workaround on
    a machine with that level of horsepower is to use Windows Virtual PC and
    XPMode. This leverages TS RAIL technology to have that application (running
    in your virtual 32-bit XP machine) behave as if it were natively running on
    your desktop. XPMode is only available in Professional and above, however,
    not in Home Premium.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel