credit card

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by anjalikut@gmail.com, May 15, 2008.

  1. Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Alienjones Guest

    wrote:

    Yeah good one mate...
    Have you made anything out of the click links yet?

    You know if you did it properly, you would and you wouldn't make an ass
    of yourself in newsgroups in doing it.

    Alienjones, May 17, 2008

  3. Alienjones Guest

    Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    > "Alienjones" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> Yeah good one mate...
    >> Have you made anything out of the click links yet?
    >>
    >> You know if you did it properly, you would and you wouldn't make an
    >> ass of yourself in newsgroups in doing it.

    > and Douggie should know, he has been making an ass of himself on Usenet
    > for year :)

    Not near as well as you scumbag.

    Alienjones, May 17, 2008
  4. A. C. Guest

    > Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >> "Alienjones" <> wrote in message
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Yeah good one mate...
    >>> Have you made anything out of the click links yet?
    >>>
    >>> You know if you did it properly, you would and you wouldn't make an ass
    >>> of yourself in newsgroups in doing it.

    >> and Douggie should know, he has been making an ass of himself on Usenet
    >> for year :)
    >>

    > Not near as well as you scumbag.

    so your saying that all these people who are posting about your lies and
    defamations are wrong, and your the only one who is right! what a skewed
    view of the world you must have Douggie :)
    Anyway have a pleasant evening, and give my regards to all your sockpuppets,
    that should keep you busy for hours :)

    Don Hirschberg

    A. C., May 18, 2008