    2000" exam in just under 15 minutes and passed it! Is that
    possible?

    Swaraj

    swaraj horree, Aug 20, 2003

  2. swaraj horree

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > I am an MCP. I am preparing for my MCSD.Net.
    >Right now, I am feeling discouraged with the Microsoft
    >exam set-up as it seems to me that some people already
    >have the very exam questions which are apparently from the
    >question bank.
    >I have heard that there are people who have completed "SQL
    >2000" exam in just under 15 minutes and passed it! Is that
    >possible?

    There is very little Microsoft can do to stop people cheating without
    changing the format of the exams.

    Many of the answers to ms exams can be found through out the net,
    there are even companies that sell the real questions & answers. It's
    hard for any company to prosecute the owners if the these sites are
    based in China or other third world 'countrys', who are only
    interested in the dollars given to them.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2003

  3. swaraj horree

    Jay Walters Guest

    Ultimately - The cert program is a tool.

    It's not a replacement for experience - but rather like a
    mini-college-degree focused on one platform. It proves a
    certain amount of discipline to finish the exams and
    baseline of knowledge.

    Jay Walters, Aug 23, 2003
  4. swaraj horree

    KRN_007