    you certificate on behalf of Microsoft.

    --
    Regards

    kapownik, Oct 20, 2008

  2. Kapownik:
    Those "cowboys" are called proxy testers, and they are illegal and can cause
    you to lose all of your certifications, even those not taken by proxy testing.
    They are the main reason why people who are not citizens of India or China
    cannot "take" exams in India and China, and why some exams are not available
    in Pakistan.

    You don't need to go to a school to take an exam, if you have the proper
    knowledge/experience. You can just take the exam at an authorized prometric
    exam center. See www.prometric.com.
    Some schools are authorized centers, but some offering classes are not.

    You can take the exams at schools that are authorized centers, even if you
    don't take classes there -- I did.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 21, 2008