  1. I have been on numerous forums and tried all the ways (and there were not
    many)I found to get the X-Fi drivers to work in RC-1 x64. Has anyone got them
    to work? I have 150 gb of music to play and I can't hear them.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBE?=, Sep 22, 2006

  2. Does anyone have an answer for this? No sound?

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBE?=, Sep 24, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBE?=

    John Barnes Guest

    If the X-fi drivers from the beta2 don't work, there isn't much you can do.
    Maybe you could switch to the sound on your motherboard until Creative
    catches up.

    John Barnes, Sep 24, 2006
  4. I installed the drivers from Windows XP 64-bit version available at
    creative.com under Vista RC1 for the X-FI and a few error messages came up,
    I ignored them, rebooted, and I have sound.

    Grant Gochnauer, Sep 25, 2006
  5. I have my SBLive 24-bit working with this workaround which, I think, should
    also work for you.
    Press F8 when selecting Windows Vista in the boot menu.
    Choose one of the lower screen options, something about disabling signature
    enforcement for signed drivers (can't remember the exact phrase).
    Press ENTER and let Vista boot.
    You should now have sound.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 25, 2006
  6. I have an Audigy 2 ZS and was able to load the XP x64 drivers using the
    below method in Vista x64. After installing using the disable signature
    enforcement. I was able to reboot without disable and I still got sound.

    Mark W Scheidell, Sep 25, 2006
  7. I downloaded vista drivers, installed them as administrator, and I hit f8 and
    select to run without signature enforcement. What a pain, but I got sound.
    Thanks to all who answered.

    =?Utf-8?B?a2NtYzIw?=, Sep 25, 2006