    Fi Extreme Music, Vista beta 2 Build 5384, 64 bit/XP Pro 64 bit...
    Thanks,
    BJBB
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHlKb2VCb2JieUJvYg==?=, Jul 13, 2006

  2. Ok three days of trying the drivers still no go. Seems like a bit much. Does
    creative/microsoft care that so many people are having sound problems (and
    yes I know it a beta and not perfect). I think (just me) that more people
    would use it more often and work on other bugs if the sound one was adressed.
    Nvidia didn't seem to have this problem with drivers. I did post at creative
    too. Hope some of you are having better luck than me with sound. Everything
    else is great.
    --
    System Info:
    AMD 64 3000, MSI k8t Neo,1.5 gig RAM, WD Raptor SATA 74G HD, eVGA 6800 GT, X

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHlKb2VCb2JieUJvYg==?=, Jul 15, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHlKb2VCb2JieUJvYg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    I have the Audigy and the sound drivers worked very well. Sorry to hear the
    newer X-Fi are a problem.

    "BillyJoeBobbyBob" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    John Barnes, Jul 15, 2006