  1. Mirko

    Mirko Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 23, 2005

  3. Mirko

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Dennis Pack, May 23, 2005
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP, May 23, 2005
  5. Mirko

    Jon Grieve Guest

    Re: Creative - Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Driver AvailabilityChart

    I have the Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, which has x64 drivers available.
    Creative have officially released their x64 drivers and "Audio Console"
    applet.

    Audio Console is a rather old-school applet for configuring (most of)
    the features of the card. It is by no means a replacement for the set
    of utilities, mixer, etc. that you would normally run in XP 32-bit.

    I have a query open with Creative (with no reply yet!) about whether it
    is possible to run the 32-bit apps with the 64-bit driver... I'm
    assuming you can, but would prefer confirmation from Creative before
    hosing my x64 install.

    Jon

    Jon Grieve, May 24, 2005