    Also installed the 32-bit "Creative Webcam center" from the installation CD.
    Everything is running fine.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 6, 2006

  2. good to know, Carlos, thanks. We should be hearing shortly from Barb about
    her experiences with the built in webcam on the Ferrari 5000. Rumour has it
    that one is headed her way soon.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 6, 2006

  3. I wonder how they've attached it - on a cam shaft?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 7, 2006
  4. :)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 7, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Graham Guest

    Carlos wrote:

    > Just wanted to say that I've successfully installed my brand new Creative
    > Webcam Instant on x64.
    > Drivers for x64 were downloaded from Creativelabs website.

    Talking of Creative, I noticed the other day three different Creative
    sound cards in CompUSA, all with "x64 supported" labels on the front. At
    least one company seems to have realised x64 exists!

    Graham.

    Graham, Jun 7, 2006
  6. Creative has been quite good about supporting x64, from the very beginning.
    Even when they didn't have drivers for some things, they had a very
    transparent web site listing which ones would have drivers, with estimates
    about when.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 7, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Jun 7, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Martin S. Guest

    Talking of Creative... they released new drivers for their Audigy SE sound
    card for x64 a short while ago, this is the first time drivers for x64 were
    on their website for this card.

    Martin S., Jun 7, 2006