creative web cam live x64 driver

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by James Pandolfo, Dec 15, 2005.

  1. Creative has released the x64 driver for their web cam live on Dec. 13

    James Pandolfo, Dec 15, 2005

  2. you can get it at
    www.creativelabs.com

    James Pandolfo, Dec 15, 2005

  3. James,

    I went to the Creative Labs website and tried download the driver for Webcam
    Live Pro and x64. They don't have one yet.

    Berto

    =?Utf-8?B?YmVydG8=?=, Dec 15, 2005
  4. they sure do on the US site. i downloaded it today and i am using the web
    cam live as we speak

    James Pandolfo, Dec 15, 2005
  5. James Pandolfo

    Mirko Guest

    "Creative WebCam Live!" and "Creative WebCam Live! Pro" are different. (and
    need separate drivers)

    "James Pandolfo" <>
    :...

    Mirko, Dec 15, 2005
  6. I'll try to be "creative" and post the link.
    http://asia.creative.com/support/do...&driverlang=1033&OS=23&drivertype=0&x=38&y=15

    for Creative WebCam Live! x64 driver 2.00.06.0000
    http://files.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/VNI/9241/0xFF9AA104/WCLV_PCDrv_US_2_00_06_0000.EXE

    There ain't no x64 drivers for the WebCam Live! Pro.

    Hope everybody is happy now.

    (still don't have any x64 webcam down here, though).
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 16, 2005
  7. James Pandolfo

    John Barnes Guest