Creative Music Synth is great. However, Creative Technology stinks!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Radium, Jul 2, 2007.

  1. Radium

    Radium Guest

    Hi:

    I know I've brought this extremely-off-topic subject up -- and in
    other groups -- before but I just can't get over it. I apologize
    profusely to those who might be annoyed. I hate soundfonts,
    emulations, softsynths, and sample playback MIDI synths.

    I request that readers please read this message from began to end
    until they fully understand it.

    On the Creative website -- forums.creative.com -- I am known as
    "CMS220"

    In the above link, is where I take revenge against the following:

    1. Creative Technology for no longer making or upgrading Creative
    Music Synth [220]

    2. Customers who like -- or don't mind -- sample playback MIDI synths,
    softsynths, emulations, and soundfonts

    3. Customers who dislike -- or don't care for - Creative Music Synth
    [220]

    On the Creative Technology site, I first asked my questions politely
    but no one answered me properly. I only got one response stating that
    any similar posts I had made were deleted - because I had posted the
    same thing to different but relevant forums. The person who told me
    this went by the username "Catherina." After this, I got frustrated
    and vented all my anger. Now those jerks know how I feel.

    I lost control of my temper and used very bad words. As a result, any
    computer with my home IP address cannot access the Creative forums.
    Also, if I login under the name "CMS220" in any part of the world, the
    Creative site will automatically ban access to its forums from that
    network. They've banned access to the forums from three places already
    because I logged in under CMS220. They've got some auto-ban type of
    feature, it seems.

    It started off like this. I asked in the Creative Technology
    http://forums.creative.com as politely as I could. I waited a couple
    of weeks. No response. I asked again as politely as I could, waited
    another few weeks. Again no answers. I tried on the third and last
    time as politely as I could. AGAIN, no answers!!!

    I then got impatient and aggressive. I started venting my anger in
    those forums. I used bad words. As a result, they've permanently
    banned my IP and I can no longer access their forums. What a buncha
    jerks. Yes, I did get carried away with the foul language but hey, can
    ya blame me?

    So I can no longer sign-in under CMS220. I got a new username "SB16-
    ISA-FM" and logged in from another network outside my house. I started
    venting my anger again using colorful language. One of the Creative
    Technology companymen then sent me a warning note, in which he/she/it
    threatened to contact my ISP and shut-down my internet connection.
    What those fools don't realize is that I can log in under any name
    from any network that I am given access to. It doesn't have to be from
    my house.

    Maybe if Creative Technology weren't made up of such jerks, then I
    wouldn't have started spamming their forums in the 1st place. So its
    not my fault.

    I would like a real Creative Music Synth [220]. Doesn't have to be in
    a sound card. It could be a keyboard, a MIDI box or in any other
    form.

    Sadly, its not gonna happen because the mechanism by which Creative
    Music Synth [220] is kept classified as top-secret by Creative
    Technology Ltd. CMS220 is no longer made yet the sick @$$ company
    still keeps the working of CMS220 a secret.

    Creative Technology is a stubborn piece of crap. F--k those stingy
    secretive bastards.

    I hate sick sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations, and
    soundfonts.

    I just wish the audio communities would revert back to real, non-
    emulated SB16 FM synthesis and upgrade from there.

    FM emulation [or any audio emulation for that matter] is sample
    playback. Sample playback synth = human kakaa

    SB Live stinks like human kakaa. It has no real music synthesis. Its
    all kakaa-like emulation.

    SB16 PCI has the disadvantages of SB16 ISA [e.g. limitation to 16-bit
    resolution] without the advantages [e.g. *real* FM synthesis]. All
    SB16 PCIs should be burned in oxyacetylene flames.

    AFAIK, some PCI cards contain something called 'Yamaha FM synth'. I
    hate it though because it is emulation. The Avance sound card has
    'Avance FM synth', but its also a real stinker as it isn't a real
    synth. The evil PCI loves to inflict pain on other types of slot --
    ISA being the unfortunate victim. PCI cards don't contain real FM
    synths.

    Anything kind of 'OPL' a PCI would have, would be emulation. The only
    'OPL' any PCI cards have is OPL emulation. Emulation stinks like human
    diarrhea kakaa foam. I don't understand why a PCI card cannot contain
    a real FM synth like Creative Music Synth [220]. Is there a technical
    barrier to this?

    I can easily tell the difference between the freshness, brightness,
    warmth, and liveliness of a *real* synth from the stale, cacophonous
    -- or rather KAKAA-FOAMous -- fart of emulation.

    Creative Music Synth [220] = SB16 ISA's FM synth = my favorite MIDI
    synth.

    I don't care for other MIDI synths.

    Creative Music Synth [220] is:

    1. Real

    and

    2. Digital

    and

    3. Hardware

    and

    4. Real-time

    All other FM synths are okay. Wavetables are also good. But I don't
    care for them.

    Here is my ratings for soundcard MIDI synths:
    1. Creative Music Synth [220]
    2. Digital hardware FM synths other than Creative Music Synth [220]
    3. Physical-modeling synths [such as waveguide synthesis]
    4. Other non-FM digital synths [including *real wavetables*; excluding
    sample playbacks, soundfonts, and emulations], and analog synths
    5. Sample playback synths, soundfonts, softsynths, and emulations of
    synths.

    Sample playback synths, soundfonts, softsynths, and emulations are the
    worst. They all STEEEENK!!!!

    Soundfonts = thick stinky diarrhea kakaa foam of humans

    Sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations, and soundfonts
    are the worst audio equipment ever. They are stinky, tickly, itchy,
    creepy, irritating, farty, foamy, hissy, terrifying, disgusting, and
    annoying.

    I like the audio quality of Creative Music Synth [220]. It sounds so
    warm, fresh, bright, rejuvenating, lively and effervescent.

    The only thing about Creative Technology that I like is their Creative
    Music Synth [220]. Other than that, they are a piece of kakaa.

    Creative Technology is one f--king piece of crap that provides sh--ty
    customer service. Their tech support is so limited.

    Creative Technology used to be such a great company 13 years ago. Now
    there are nothing but stinky-diarrhea-kakaa-foam-of-humans.

    I've asked them about Creative Music Synth [220] -- through a variety
    of means, including but not limited to phone, fax, and their online
    tech support -- only to be totally-ignored. I asked them about this
    for the past 5 years. Never got a decent answer. In addition, most of
    their online tech support is pre-written garbage.

    Creative Technology also uses such f--ked up sickening disgusting
    sample playback synths in their PCI cards.

    I wish that a gang of persons who support Creative Music Synth [220]
    would attack Creative Technology and force them to make hardware
    versions of Creative Music Synth [220] -- in PCI cards that are
    compatible with PCI slots and Windows XP -- upgraded from 16-bit to 64-
    bit-resolution and from 44.1 KHz to 2.88-Ghz-sample-rate. And from
    there, keep on upgrading! When XP and PCI are obsolete then Creative
    Technology should be forced to make even newer hardware versions of
    CMS220 -- with even wider bit-resolutions and higher sample-rates --
    that are compatible with the newer hardwares and softwares that will
    exist in that future time.

    If Creative Technology refuses, I hope the CMS220-advocating gang ties
    up the people who make up that company and torturously forces them to
    repeatedly listen to sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths,
    emulations, and soundfonts until those Creative personnel are annoyed
    with burning headaches and are deathly desperate for an escape. Only
    then will the people of Creative Technology do the right thing -- make
    upgraded versions of Creative Music Synth [220].

    A rich spoiled-rotten company like Creative deserves to be heinously
    hijacked and forced to do their duties.

    The least Creative Technology Ltd could do is put a *real* 64-bit-
    resolution, 2.88-Ghz-sample-rate, version of Creative Music Synth
    [220] in a PCI card. But noooooooooooooooooooooo! They are too f--king
    lazy.

    Its not just Creative Technology that's responsible. Its also the
    fault of self-destructive customers who don't mind paying $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$ for those crappy sample playback synths. F--k those customers
    as well. Masochistic perverts! I don't care if those customers destroy
    themselves. Though, I sure as f--k don't want them destroying me! Such
    customers should eat their own stinky diarrhea kakaa foam. If you feed
    a scum, then you're just as filthy as that scum and I sincerely hope
    you suffer just as much.

    I feel like torching the chips of soundfonts, softsynths, emulations,
    sample playback synths with oxyacetylene flames to distort their audio
    output.

    Creative Music Synth [220] is my favorite MIDI synth.

    Its those sample playback synths that are crap.

    Sadly most MIDI magazines advertise the kakaa-stinky sample playback
    as a good thing often referring to them as 'wavetables'. These sick
    marketers call sample playback synthesis 'realistic sounding'.

    Sample playbacks synths are nothing more than the sound of a stinky
    fart emitted from a human colon.

    I've been looking hard for true FM synths. No luck. Most PCI cards
    have OPL emulation. I hate FM emulation. FM emulation -- much like any
    sample playback synthesis -- is to the ear what human kakaa is to the
    nose.

    I want *real* FM synthesis not some stinky trashy out-of-a-human-
    behind emulation.

    Those stinky-f==king marketers who refer to sample playback synthesis
    as 'wavetables' deserve to be thrown into the sewer and made to eat
    their own crap.

    There is a world of different between sample playback synthesis and
    wavetable synthesis.

    If you still believe the marketer-induced myth that wavetable
    synthesis and sample playback synthesis are the same thing, then
    please educate yourself with the hardcore scientific facts presented
    on the following link:

    http://www.musicdsp.org/files/Wavetable-101.pdf

    Wavetable synthesis is so much better than any kakaa-spitting sample
    playback synth but not nearly as heavenly as *true* FM synthesis. Of
    all the *true* FM synths, Creative Music Synth [220] is my favorite.

    If a synth is *not*:

    1. *Real*

    AND

    2. *Digital*

    AND

    3. *Real-time*

    AND

    4. *Hardware*

    then it,
    STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    For those of you who think MIDI is something of the past, there are
    many people who still care about MIDI but unfortunately, these are the
    sick f--ks who actually like sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths,
    emulations, and soundfonts.

    You are SOOOOO wrong if you think MIDI is obsolete. Its just that
    today's MIDI audio often takes the stinky sample playback MIDI synths,
    softsynths, emulations, and soundfonts. I feel like burning all sample
    playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations, and soundfonts along
    with their consumers, and their companies. Sick pieces of stinky thick
    diarrhea human kakaa foam they are. Vaporize all of those involved
    with nuclear-fusion flames!!!!!

    So yes. There plenty of those sample-playback-loving scumbags who
    still indulge in the evils of sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths,
    emulations, and soundfonts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Got it????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    There are tons of evil lovers of sample playback MIDI synths,
    softsynths, emulations, and soundfonts in the entire world.

    Try visiting the newsgroups: comp.music.midi and alt.music.midi

    Majority of those sick f--ks continually hurl insults at Creative
    Music Synth [220] while praising sample playback MIDI synths,
    softsynths, emulations, and soundfonts. I feel like surrounding those
    scumslimes with superhot flames resulting from localized nuclear
    fusion.

    I would like to make some replicable magnetic electronic nanobots that
    will search for sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations,
    and soundfonts in any part of the world and attach to the digital
    chips of sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations, and
    soundfonts. These nanobots should contain magnetic receivers that will
    extract any random environmental magnetic audio signals from 2 kHz to
    50 kHz [excluding spikes, square-waves, white noise, brown noise, pink
    noise and bass sounds]. The nanobots then amplify those signals to the
    point where they would significantly interfere with -- and cause
    inductive crosstalk in -- the audio signals in the digital electronic
    chips of the sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations, and
    soundfonts. This will cause sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths,
    emulations, and soundfonts to be full of annoying -- and perhaps even
    frightening -- auditory disruptions from environmental magnetic
    interference**.

    That way all companies will be forced to abandon all their sample
    playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations, and soundfonts. In
    addition, all listeners will be forced to endure the pollution of
    sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations, and soundfonts.

    For those who miss their stinky human kakaa foam of soundfonts,
    emulations, and sample playback synths, well, f--k them!

    Voila! No more sample playback MIDI.

    I demand that soundcard MIDI either use CMS220, or that MIDI audio not
    be used at all.

    Death to soundcard MIDI other than Creative Music Synth [220].

    All sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations, and
    soundfonts must be burned badly. That way those involved in MIDI audio
    will not have much choice other than to listen to [or produce]:
    1. Creative Music Synth [220]
    2. Digital hardware FM synths other than Creative Music Synth [220]
    3. Physical-modeling synths [such as waveguide synthesis]
    4. *Real* wavetables
    5. Other digital synths -- excluding emulations, soundfonts, and
    sample playback
    6. Analog synths

    OR, the other option for those sample-playback-loving, emulation-
    supporting, soundfont-advocating, softsynth-desiring f--kheads is to
    totally give up on soundcard MIDI synths, get depressed -- due to the
    absence of sample playback MIDI synths, softsynths, emulations, and
    soundfonts, and jump off a cliff!!!!

    I'll see to it that revenge is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    **Note: The magnetic signals that interfere with those digital chips
    should be purely-analog. I just love it when purely-analog magnetic
    signals cause significant disruptions in purely-digital chip-based
    parts of electronic devices that I don't like. Sample playback MIDI
    synths, softsynths, emulations, and soundfonts are an example of
    digital electronic devices that I don't like so I want to victimize
    them in this manner -- i.e. via magnetic interferences.

    I try playing Creative Music Synth [220], through my so called
    'karaoke voice canceller' -- which inverts the phase of one stereo
    channel [right or left] and then combines it the other channel --
    which results in anything identical in both the left and right
    channels being removed. I get a mono of what was different in the left
    and right channels.

    When I play Creative Music Synth [220] audio through the voice-
    canceller, it sounds more treble, sharper, brighter, warmer, and
    crisper than when I don't use the voice canceller.

    Due to the above, my MIDI synth dream would be a mono, 64-bit-
    resolution, 2.88-Ghz-sample-rate, 40,000-voice, 4,000-operators-per-
    voice, 10,000-channeled**, version of Creative Music Synth [220] based
    on the signals that were phased differently in the original CMS220.
    CMS220 is a stereo FM synth who left and right signals are phased
    differently, this is why I get a different sound when I play throught
    voice-canceller. The signals of CMS220 that have the same phase for
    both L and R have a more cheesy sine-wave quality which I don't care
    for. The signals in CMS220 that are phased differently in L and R tend
    to resemble a fresher sawtooth-wave quality which I like. That is why
    I want my version of CMS220 to be based on the sounds that were phased
    differently in the original CMS220. I want my version to be monoaural
    because I want all speakers to give out the same signal.

    **Yamaha's OPL3 has 18 channels

    Try listening to a sample playback MIDI synth -- such as SoundMax's
    MIDI synth -- and compare that to Creative Music Synth [220]. You'll
    *definitely* notice the difference.

    SoundMax MIDI synth audio is to the ear what stinky thick diarrhea
    kakaa foam of humans is to the nose.

    The Crystal soundfont is even worse than SoundMax.

    Creative Music Synth [220], OTOH, is auditory paradise.

    Any understanding, cooperation, and assistance is greatly
    appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Radium

    Radium, Jul 2, 2007

  2. Radium wrote:

    > I request that readers please read this message from began to end
    > until they fully understand it.

    Wouldn't that be a completely pointless waste of my time? I'd rather go
    take a crap.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 2, 2007

  3. Radium

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Radium wrote:
    >
    >> I request that readers please read this message from began to end
    >> until they fully understand it.

    > Wouldn't that be a completely pointless waste of my time? I'd rather go
    > take a crap.

    Likewise.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 2, 2007
  4. Radium

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Remember Google groups.

    pcbutts1, Jul 2, 2007
  5. Radium

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:20:20 -0700, "pcbutts1"
    <> wrote:

    >Remember Google groups.

    No thanks.

    Evan Platt, Jul 2, 2007
  6. Radium

    Radium Guest

    On Jul 1, 6:08 pm, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > Wouldn't that be a completely pointless waste of my time?

    Nope.

    Don't you think Creative Music Synth is the best soundcard-MIDI-only
    synth?

    Creative Music Synth is my favorite soundcard-MIDI-only synth.

    My most hated soundcard-MIDI-only synth in the entire universe is the
    synth present in the soundcards of the 3 PCs in the Career Center of
    Diamond Bar High School - the High School I went to. The last time I
    checked that MIDI synth was in the spring of 2002. I believe it is
    "Crystal soundfont." Not sure, but it *did* have the word "Crystal" in
    it, when I checked the MIDI tab of the audio devices in one of those
    PC's control panels.

    In case anyone wants an ear sore I'll give them the address to DBHS.
    Once you go to the school, ask someone where the career center is.
    Last time I checked it was next to the library. If you are an auditory-
    masochist and love to torture your sound-perception, feel free to play
    MIDIs on anyone of the 3 PCs. Your ears will hate you for it.

    You'll need a pass from the school office in order to enter the rest
    of the school.

    Other than the MIDI synths of the 3 PCs in the Career Center, DBHS is
    an excellent, top-notch high school. Probably the best high school in
    the state of California.

    Here is a link to their website:

    http://www.walnutvalley.k12.ca.us/dbhs/

    Here is the address:

    21400 Pathfinder Road
    Diamond Bar, CA 91765

    Phone #: (909) 594-1405

    Hell, even the crappy "Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth" is tolerable
    compared to the "crystal soundfont"

    Please note: I am only against soundcard-MIDI-only softsynths,
    emulations, sample-playbacks, and soundfonts.

    I have absolutely nothing against any type of synth that's non-MIDI
    and/or non-soundcard - including softsynths, emulations, sample-
    playbacks, and soundfonts that are non-MIDI and/or non-soundcard.

    Unfortunately, there are plenty of jerks in the world -- including the
    f--kscums of Creative Technology Ltd -- who advocate that kakaa-stink
    of the following foam-kakaa of the following *soundcard-MIDI-only
    synths*:

    1. Softsynths

    2. Emulations

    3. Sample-playbacks

    4. Soundfonts

    Creative Music Synth = the fresh, delicious, heavenly, bright, warm,
    cool, elastic, vibrating, buzzing, tingly, rejuvenating, refreshing
    aroma of sour, organic, natural, pesticide-free, red-&-green peaches
    right from the tree.

    Soundcard-MIDI-only softsynths, emulations, sample-playbacks, and
    soundfonts = the hellish stink of stinky, thick, foamy, tickly, itchy,
    hissy, sticky, terrifying, disgusting, annoying diarrhea kakaa foam of
    a human who eats stale, fat-free cheddar cheese, rotten lentils, fig
    newtons, and farty cauliflower

    Read more about sound card and Creative Technology Ltd.

    http://leovilletownsquare.com/fusionbb/showpost.php?post/140199/

    Read my posts about Creative Music Synth:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_...81&as_maxd=10&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2007&safe=off

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_...81&as_maxd=10&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2007&safe=off

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_...81&as_maxd=10&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2007&safe=off

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_...81&as_maxd=10&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2007&safe=off

    Oh, and please join my Group "Creative Music Synth [220]" at:

    http://groups.google.com/group/Creative-Music-Synth-220?lnk=li&hl=en

    Anyone who has listened to the synths I describe will most likely
    agree with the following:

    1. Creative Music Synth is the best soundcard-MIDI-only synth.

    2. Crystal soundfont is the worst soundcard-MIDI-only synth.

    3. Soundcard-MIDI-only softsynths, emulations, sample-playbacks, and
    soundfonts = the hellish stink of stinky, thick, foamy, tickly, itchy,
    hissy, sticky, terrifying, disgusting, annoying diarrhea kakaa foam of
    a human who eats stale, fat-free cheddar cheese, fig newtons, rotten
    lentils, and farty cauliflower. The crystal soundfont is definitely
    the stinkiest example of such stench.

    4. Softsynths, emulations, sample-playbacks, and soundfonts that are
    non-MIDI and/or non-soundcard are often moderate to excellent in audio
    quality -- usually not bad.

    Radium, Jul 2, 2007
  7. Radium

    samuel Guest

    Radium <> wrote in

    > Oh, and please join my Group "Creative Music Synth [220]" at:
    >
    > http://groups.google

    nope

    samuel, Jul 2, 2007
  8. Radium