    the +12 VDC supply from inside a pc?

    Thanks.

    Hung

    Hung, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Hung

    EricP Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:58:23 +0800, Hung <>
    wrote:

    >Hi I have a Creative sound card. The chip says Creative ES1371 Audio PCI
    >1371-0001-01. I downloaded the driver from Creative and installed it in
    >my Win98SE computer. No yellow exclamation or question marks or memory
    >or irq conflicts.
    >
    >But there is no sound output.
    >
    >I noticed there is an internal J5 power connector that accepts -12,0,0
    >and +12 VDC. There is also a big amplifier LM1876T (I checked can go up
    >to 20W per channel rms.. Very good!)
    >
    >Any one used this sound card before? Can advised how to get the -12V and
    >the +12 VDC supply from inside a pc?
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Hung

    Have a Google for this card and "manual". There is a bit on it, such
    as here:

    http://www.support.gateway.com/s/issues/138011310.shtml

    It may or may not help.

    EricP, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Hung

    Harrison Guest

    Manuals are available for download on Creative's website.
    Use the ID as it shows up in device manager, ie. Sound Blaster Live,
    etc. to find the proper manual for your card.

    Harrison, Oct 12, 2003