Creative eBay auction

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rachel824, Dec 5, 2005.

  1. Rachel824

    Rachel824 Guest

    Rachel824, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Rachel824

    Mark B. Guest

    Mark B., Dec 5, 2005

  3. Rachel824

    lens crack Guest

    lens crack, Dec 5, 2005
  4. Rachel824

    m Ransley Guest

    Scamin for crack again.

    m Ransley, Dec 5, 2005
  5. Rachel824

    Tony Guest

    Funny - when you saw it you were Rachel824, but when you placed the auction
    on ebay you were rachie824. Nice try schmuck but it really is abuse of the
    newsgroup and ebay both. If ebay doesn't toss your ratty butt out for this,
    then it is as corrupt and nasty as you.

    Ebay abuse

    Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

    UseNet SPAM policy:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Be sure to include all headers.

    Dont forget to sent one to:

    abuse@gmail

    too. Our little is so charming we should all take the
    time to comment on her activities

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5642955433&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

    Tony, Dec 5, 2005
  6. Rachel824

    Pete Fenelon Guest

    Rachel824 <> wrote:
    > Hi all-
    >
    > Here's a really unique eBay auction I saw...

    Translation: "Here's my lame overpriced crap that I'm posting links to."

    FOAD, spammer.

    pete
    --
    "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"

    Pete Fenelon, Dec 5, 2005
  7. Rachel824

    John Fryatt Guest

    John Fryatt, Dec 5, 2005
  8. Rachel824

    Tony Guest

    Auction removed by ebay. I guess they aren't quite as grasping as Rachie.

    Tony, Dec 7, 2005
  9. Rachel824

    Celcius Guest

    Celcius, Dec 7, 2005