    conflicts with target machine type 'x64'"

    How can i set module machine type to x64 then?

    Echevil
    Echevil, Sep 22, 2005

  2. Echevil

    Lio Guest

    Hi..

    Don't know what language you're using, but I just go to the
    Configuration Manager and add a new platform, letting VS copy the
    settings from a x86 configuration. Works like a charm.

    Lio.
    Lio, Sep 22, 2005

  3. Echevil

    Echevil Guest

    thanks, problem solved

    Echevil, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Echevil

    coupded Guest

    coupded, Aug 11, 2006
  5. Echevil

    pinoywebdev

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    If the project you are compiling depends on a library (.lib) those projects must also be compiled in x64. Platform and Target Machine should match too.
    pinoywebdev, Apr 1, 2011