creating vpn on External Interface of Concentrator 3060

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Waqas, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. Waqas

    Waqas Guest

    hiii,,

    i have a little problem while configuring the Cisco VPN 3060
    Concentrator. actually i am trying to create a vpn on the External
    interface whereas i have some vpn connection already configured on the
    public inerface, but when i create a new entry in
    Configuration>System>Tunneling Protocols>IPSec>LAN-to-LAN for a
    LAN-to-LAN connection it only shows me the Public interface as an
    option to apply the the entry.

    when i click the drop down menu there is no option other then public
    interface whereas i think there should b an option for external
    interface. kindly guys help through this problem.

    i will really apreciate if u experts can help me in this regards.

    thnx in advance.
    Waqas, Jun 23, 2005