    I also see version 7 is available - does this cure the problem
    --
    Mike

    Mike NG, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Mike NG

    Mike NG Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 at 22:54:04, Fred (Fred
    <>) wrote:
    >Get Super Format (1.72mb) to format your second floppy
    >Fred

    Thanks for the advice

    What happens when it outgrows that though? Does v7 fix the problem
    --
    Mike

    Mike NG, Aug 12, 2003

  3. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:7ZPzyRAigVO$,
    Mike NG <> typed
    || Hi
    || I've just upgraded my definitions so I'm now on 6.0.509 / 306
    || The second diskette fails to create - presumably because AVG6.AVI is
    || too large for the floppy
    || I also see version 7 is available - does this cure the problem

    Nope

    ---
    Message has been scanned and is, to the best of my knowledge, Virus Free.

    Robert de Brus, Aug 13, 2003
  4. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:9amCiTAGmWO$,
    Mike NG <> typed
    || On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 at 22:54:04, Fred (Fred
    || <>) wrote:
    ||| Get Super Format (1.72mb) to format your second floppy
    ||| Fred
    || >
    || Thanks for the advice
    || What happens when it outgrows that though? Does v7 fix the problem
    || --
    || Mike

    No, it doesn't

    ---
    Message has been scanned and is, to the best of my knowledge, Virus Free.

    Robert de Brus, Aug 13, 2003