Creating new profile in Outlook 97

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Sorry, but I am using Outlook 97 for various reasons and am actually
    not that familiar with it (been depending on Yahoo.com).

    I want to set up a new profile so that I can download a lot of mail I
    have from Yahoo.com into an area separate from my other Outlook mail.

    So, in starting the process of creating a new profile, I get to the
    point where the dialogue box is asking for the location of my
    "postoffice". Don't know where it is or whether to ceate a new one.

    Would appreciate help on this step as well as perhaps the entire
    process of creating a profile to keep this mail separate.

    Thank you,

    George

    anonymous, Nov 20, 2003