    other settings that refer to this quote so I am reluctant to change
    anything. Any ideas and help would be appreciated. And yes I did try a DVD
    help site and newsgroup first.

    BooBoo, May 17, 2004

  2. BooBoo

    docmill Guest

    "BooBoo" <> wrote in
    news:XdZpc.503659$oR5.263001@pd7tw3no:

    > Burn proof activated

    Start Nero
    Check the properties of your DVD recorder.
    If BURN-Proof is ticked there, it's enabled
    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, May 17, 2004

  3. BooBoo

    BooBoo Guest

    Thanks so much for the reply. I did find something that said "buffer under
    run protection" and it was checked. Does this mean the same thing and
    should it be checked? I am unsure what this even means.

    BooBoo, May 17, 2004
  4. "BooBoo" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks so much for the reply. I did find something that said "buffer

    under
    > run protection" and it was checked. Does this mean the same thing and
    > should it be checked? I am unsure what this even means.
    >
    > "docmill" <> wrote in message
    > > Start Nero
    > > Check the properties of your DVD recorder.
    > > If BURN-Proof is ticked there, it's enabled
    > > --
    > > docmill's Home Of HotLinks In The Frying SPAM

    It is the Same thing just a different name.

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., May 17, 2004