    with?

    It has removed 56 spam emails to date.
    Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

    frumperrit, Mar 13, 2005

  2. frumperrit

    ~Brian~ Guest

    "frumperrit" <> wrote in message
    news:te0Zd.3266$...
    >I want like to make a cd with a back up of my drivers etc.Is it possible
    > create an index page that loads when I insert the cd with clickable links
    > the exe files. could anybody recommend any software that could do this
    > with?

    This might do, very cheap!
    http://www.autorunarchitect.com/

    ~Brian~, Mar 13, 2005

  3. frumperrit

    Stace Guest

    >I want like to make a cd with a back up of my drivers etc.Is it possible
    > create an index page that loads when I insert the cd with clickable links
    > the exe files. could anybody recommend any software that could do this
    > with?

    > It has removed 56 spam emails to date.
    > Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

    Take a look at Driver Genius Pro from:
    http://www.driver-soft.com/

    You can either back each driver up into an exe file or create a single exe
    file for all. Create your web page with links that point to the exe files.

    Finally, make the CD autostart using something like CDStarter from:
    http://www.wentnet.com/projects/cdstarter/

    Hope this gives you some pointers.

    Stace.

    Stace, Mar 13, 2005
  4. frumperrit

    Wizard Guest

    Re: Depressed? Not sure what to do.

    Wizard, Mar 13, 2005
  5. frumperrit

    frumperrit Guest

    "Stace" <> wrote in message
    > "frumperrit" <> wrote in message
    >>I want like to make a cd with a back up of my drivers etc.Is it

    possible
    >> create an index page that loads when I insert the cd with clickable

    links
    >> the exe files. could anybody recommend any software that could do this
    >> with?
    >>

    >> --
    >> I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
    >> It has removed 56 spam emails to date.
    >> Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
    >> Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
    >>

    > Take a look at Driver Genius Pro from:
    > http://www.driver-soft.com/
    >
    > You can either back each driver up into an exe file or create a single

    exe
    > file for all. Create your web page with links that point to the exe

    files.

    > Finally, make the CD autostart using something like CDStarter from:
    > http://www.wentnet.com/projects/cdstarter/
    >
    > Hope this gives you some pointers.
    >
    > Stace.

    Thanks for all the advice. Fast as well.

    Cheers

    frumperrit, Mar 13, 2005