    I selected create new domain, create new forest.. etc etc..

    Was there something else I should have picked?

    Cheers,
    vasco, Mar 7, 2006

  2. vasco

    vasco Guest

    Instead it is being reported as an external trust.

    Any help is very appreciated.

    vasco, Mar 7, 2006

  3. For a forest root trust both Forests must be in the Windows 2003 Forest
    Functional Level

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 7, 2006
  4. vasco

    Wayne Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > For a forest root trust both Forests must be in the Windows 2003 Forest
    > Functional Level
    >
    > --
    > .rev.mct.mcngp.44

    Mean, Rev :) Didn't you see the "deer in the headlights" stare of
    incomprehension?

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP NT 3.51 + Win95

    ps: should we tell him to look in Active Directory Domain and Trusts as a
    hint?
    Wayne, Mar 8, 2006