    Thanks
    The
    North Wind

    the north wind, Feb 18, 2006

  2. the north wind

    disco Guest

    disco, Feb 18, 2006

  3. the north wind

    disco Guest

    the north wind wrote:
    > Hello
    > I was wondering if anyone could help me out with creating a photo cd
    > ( which could also have small video clips on it) and setting it to
    > music as the background as the pictures are showing.
    >
    > Thanks
    > The
    > North Wind

    You can use a number of different software programmes for photo editing
    like Adobe Photo Shop Elements which allows you do put photos together
    and use music and transitions. Another good one is "Pinnacle" you can
    use this one for video edtiting as well.
    Regards

    disco, Feb 18, 2006
  4. thanks for the info

    the north wind, Feb 19, 2006