    process.

    Cheers Peter

    P.S What is the thunderbird News Reader Like?
    Peter, May 23, 2005

  2. Peter

    phstpok Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I use Forums on the web but prefer using Outlook Express as a my news
    > reader. For my own business for profit purpopses I would like to create a
    > newsgroup. Can I just go a head and create a newsgroup. Or is there some
    > process.
    >
    > Cheers Peter
    >

    > P.S What is the thunderbird News Reader Like?

    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/creating-newsgroups/part1/

    Thunderbird looks and works like oe, use it myself in preference

    Rob

    --

    http://phstpok.blog.co.uk/main/
    phstpok, May 23, 2005

  3. Peter

    Gordon Guest

    On Mon, 23 May 2005 20:36:53 +1200, phstpok wrote:

    > Thunderbird looks and works like oe, use it myself in preference

    Please try to put Thunderbird down. For starters it works on all sorts of
    platforms.
    Gordon, May 24, 2005
  4. Peter

    Rob J Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on Mon, 23 May 2005
    19:50:15 +1200, Peter <> says...
    > Hi
    >
    > I use Forums on the web but prefer using Outlook Express as a my news
    > reader. For my own business for profit purpopses I would like to create a
    > newsgroup. Can I just go a head and create a newsgroup. Or is there some
    > process.

    If you have your own news server it is all very easy.
    Rob J, May 24, 2005