    What are the constraints, if any, since I do not find a way to do it and how
    do I eventually carry out the process ?

    Thanks in advance !

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Gordon Guest

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:22:04 +0100, Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

    > I am looking for a way to create a Hotmail account in Microsoft Office 2000
    > using Microsoft Outlook.
    >
    > What are the constraints, if any, since I do not find a way to do it and how
    > do I eventually carry out the process ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance !

    No need to post THREE times within 5 minutes - this is NOT a chat room.
    The major constraint is that you cannot do this if this is a new, free
    hotmail account. If it's a legacy account or if you have a paid premium
    account, then just set it up in Outlook as you would an ordinary account -
    just follow the instructions AFAIK....

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10