    like to be able to connect to the phone and see it as a shared folder.

    Does this make sense? What am I missing?

    Thanks.

    Evan Platt, Feb 21, 2008

  2. Evan Platt

    Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote:

    >Running XP Pro SP2, have two cell phones (Samsung BlackJack II and
    >Samsung Schi730) I want to BT connect to and basically transfer files.
    >
    >When I go into Bluetooth on my computer, Make New Connection, and
    >attempt to connect to the phone, it only brings up the option for
    >Wireless File Transfer (that'd be great!) but then the only option I
    >have is to select a file on my computer, and send it to the phone. I'd
    >like to be able to connect to the phone and see it as a shared folder.
    >
    >Does this make sense? What am I missing?

    Have you installed Samsung PC Studio 3.0?

    The PDF
    http://www.samsung.com/se/products/mobilephone/gsm/files/z150/samsungpcstudio_guide_eng.pdf

    Also yesterday I found the file used to transfer files by bluetooth :)
    run fsquirt.exe
    --

    Direct Hit! Raw Video Shows Navy Missile Destroying Doomed Satellite
    http://www.breitbart.tv/html/50894.html

    , Feb 21, 2008

  3. Evan Platt

    Kenny Guest

    Samsung PC Studio is a load of crap, I use MobileEdit.

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Feb 21, 2008
  4. Evan Platt

    Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote:

    >Samsung PC Studio is a load of crap, I use MobileEdit.

    Hey! I just googled it :) I have a Nokia and use PC Suite, it's a load
    as well and I use O2 instead
    --

    Direct Hit! Raw Video Shows Navy Missile Destroying Doomed Satellite
    http://www.breitbart.tv/html/50894.html

    , Feb 21, 2008
  5. Evan Platt

    Guest

    , Feb 21, 2008
  6. Evan Platt

    Kenny Guest

    Mobiledit trial fully functional for 7 days then still works but with
    limitations.
    http://www.mobiledit.com/downloads.asp?show=me#download

    --
    Kenny Cargill