Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by, Aug 5, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Testing CreateThread() on windows XP x64 to see how it differed from
    windows XP 32bit. Well on the 32bit version I created about 3100
    threads and then what happened what I was able create more but they
    just never seemed to get serviced.

    Now on windows XP x64 here is the surprise...I create 1562 threads
    successfully. After that I get a GetLastError() value of 8 out of
    memory. I tried moving the stack down to 4096 where somone else had a
    tested CreateThread result of 13000 threads on some version fo
    windows. But I got the same 1562. What might be up?

    , Aug 5, 2008