    Can someone tell me how to delete "Home2" or help me with the syntax for an
    accurate google search?

    Thanks, Mark
    Kram, Jan 3, 2007

  2. Happy New Year

    Same thing here, client laptop showing LAN cable unplugged, (Host working
    OK), advised to clear all existing networks and start over - HOW???

    =?Utf-8?B?am9obm55Ym95?=, Jan 3, 2007

  3. Kram

    Gordon Guest

    "Kram" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings,
    >
    > WinXPsp2-I set up a wireless network (Home). Messed around and set up
    > another network (Home2). How do I get rid of (Home2)? I can't find
    > anything helpful when I type in "Delete extra group from xp" or something
    > similar.

    Why would you search for "Delete extra group from xp" when you should be
    searching for "delete Wireless network" which is what you want to do? use a
    BIT of common sense.
    Search for "Delete Wireless Network" and you WILL find the answer.
    Gordon, Jan 3, 2007
  4. Ah yes! but this does not clear the existing LAN which is showing on client
    as "Network cable unplugged", whilst the host PC is (obviously) connecting
    to internet OK.

    =?Utf-8?B?am9obm55Ym95?=, Jan 3, 2007
  5. Kram

    Gordon Guest

    "johnnyboy" <> wrote in message
    > Ah yes! but this does not clear the existing LAN which is showing on
    > client
    > as "Network cable unplugged", whilst the host PC is (obviously)
    > connecting
    > to internet OK.

    Nothing will unless you remove the Network Card. just ignore it......
    Gordon, Jan 3, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?am9obm55Ym95?=, Jan 3, 2007
  7. Kram

    Kram Guest

    >> WinXPsp2-I set up a wireless network (Home). Messed around and set
    >> up another network (Home2). How do I get rid of (Home2)? I can't
    >> find anything helpful when I type in "Delete extra group from xp" or
    >> something similar.
    >>

    > Why would you search for "Delete extra group from xp" when you should
    > be searching for "delete Wireless network" which is what you want to
    > do? use a BIT of common sense.
    > Search for "Delete Wireless Network" and you WILL find the answer.

    I entered what you suggested, and it does not show up under "View available
    wireless networks\change the order of preferred networks. So I guess it is
    not a wireless network.

    I think when I was messing around I clicked on "Set up a home or small
    office network" (this was on my laptop) and it suggested I insert a flash
    drive and copy the results to my other computer (which I did to my
    desktop). So now it shows up under "Network Connections\Microsoft Windows
    Network\Home2.

    Any suggestions on what to search for?

    Thanks, Mark
    Kram, Jan 4, 2007