Create Powerful Joint Ventures Starting Today

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Ron Jay, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. Ron Jay

    Ron Jay Guest

    YOU Can Create Powerful Joint Ventures Starting Today
    No Matter What You Sell Or How Long You Have Been Online!
    I Guarantee It!!

    My name is Roy Oron. I'm no genius or 'guru'. I'm a regular
    person just like you.

    In the last 12 months I've been blessed to earn over
    $500,000 by creating simple Joint Venture arrangements.
    Frankly, it was easy.

    Now I'm going to show you EXACTLY how I did it and how YOU
    CAN DO IT TOO!

    This is no tease to get you to 'invest' in some monthly
    membership site. My eBook reveals EVERYTHING I KNOW about
    doing Joint Ventures.

    I've even included the software I use every day ... FREE!

    I held NOTHING back.

    Now let me tell you EXACTLY WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU.

    (If you want to see the site now, go to
    http://www.jvprofitpower.com)

    Here is PART of what you will learn in my eBook, JV Profit
    Power. (There is just TOO MUCH to show it all here.)

    * What is a Joint Venture and how you can profit from
    JVs.

    * I show you WHY Joint Ventures work.

    * Discover HOW to find great JV partners using the
    Clickbank Marketplace and my SECRET FORMULA for finding
    JV Partners that sell like crazy!

    * Find JV partners through the search engines like
    Google or Yahoo.

    * What TYPE OF SITES to approach, and which to avoid
    like the plague!

    * A LITTLE KNOWN SITE that gives you more real data
    than Alexa! Think Alexa is good? This is better!

    * Of course, I'll show you how to use Alexa too. ;)

    * You will learn the RULES about how to make a Joint
    Venture truly profitable.

    * Learn to get your COMPETITION'S link partners to do
    Joint Ventures with you too!

    * Learn what part reciprocal links play in a Joint
    Venture and HOW YOU MAY ALREADY BE IN THE PERFECT
    POSITION to be a JV partner!

    * How ezines can help you sell AND find JV partners
    too! We'll show you which ezine directories to use and
    HOW to use them in our exclusive video.

    * Are paid member sites like JV Alert really worth the
    fee for an average Joe or Jane? You might be very
    surprised!

    * Learn to find use the right keywords to find powerful
    JV partners. This will help you search engine
    positioning too!

    * I provide you the EXACT letters I use every day (yes,
    I still use them today!) to get JV partners to pay
    attention to my request. This is no tease, I provide
    these letters for YOU to use too!

    * And much more!

    Bottom line, no matter what you sell, I show you the who,
    what, why, when, where, and HOW of creating Joint Ventures
    that work. It works for me. It WILL work for you too!

    OUR EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS ARE WHAT MAKE
    JV PROFIT POWER SO EASY TO USE!

    You SEE the exact steps to take to profit from Joint
    Ventures no matter what product or service you sell!

    Over 17 VIDEOS *show* you the exact steps. We show you who
    to contact, how to contact them, when to contact them, where
    to find them and much more.

    NOTE: If you can operate your VCR, you can begin
    creating incredibly profitable Joint Ventures today!

    WANT MORE?!? ..... Of course you do!!

    How about an exclusive report by Preston Campbell, the
    principle consultant for Profit Zone Marketing?

    Preston is recognized WORLDWIDE as an expert in Joint
    Venture marketing. This AUDIO REPORT gives you just the
    'meat', no fluff or filler.

    Plus you get his exclusive list of 25 ways to make JVs work
    for you today!

    AND ... My exclusive JV Maximizer Software ... included in
    your purchase! I even give you a video to show you how to
    profit now from JV Maximizer.

    And so much more than I can tell you about here!

    http://www.jvprofitpower.com

    These are real techniques that are super easy to understand
    and put into practice. You can begin forming powerful joint
    ventures the very first time you read the book.

    This is NO THEORY, real world information
    that works right now.

    If you are tired of

    * Paying out the nose for ads that don't work.
    * Begging search engines to send traffic to your site.
    * Reading countless manuals on how someone 'did it'
    three years ago.
    * Getting teased with come-ons for expensive monthly
    membership sites.
    * And the 1000 other frustrations we all face each day.

    *** You will LOVE JV Profit Power! ***

    I'm so sure that I guarantee your satisfaction.

    Here's the link again. I know you want to succeed. JVs are
    THE fastest, most profitable way to get from where you are
    now to where you want to be.

    Take a look right now. I promise you will thank me tomorrow!
    http://www.jvprofitpower.com

    Ron Jay, Oct 26, 2003