    --
    WebWalker

    PGP Key ID : 0xB3F1A279
    WebWalker, May 8, 2004

  2. WebWalker

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    WebWalker <> wrote in
    news::

    > A newbie question :-
    >
    > How do you create more than one partitions (a blank new hard disk) from
    > WinXp installation process ?

    Before you get an answer on how to do it, please explain why you feel it is
    necessary. Keep in mind, things like "I like to keep my data and OS
    separate" don't generally fly as good reasons, as if they are on the same
    physical disk they are equally prone to being lost.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    DeMoN LaG, May 8, 2004

  3. WebWalker

    WebWalker Guest

    On 08 May 2004 05:36:30 GMT, DeMoN LaG <> wrote:

    >WebWalker <> wrote in
    >
    >> A newbie question :-
    >>
    >> How do you create more than one partitions (a blank new hard disk) from
    >> WinXp installation process ?
    >>

    >Before you get an answer on how to do it, please explain why you feel it is
    >necessary. Keep in mind, things like "I like to keep my data and OS
    >separate" don't generally fly as good reasons, as if they are on the same
    >physical disk they are equally prone to being lost.

    Just my personal preference to have more than one partition in every HD.

    --
    WebWalker

    PGP Key ID : 0xB3F1A279
    WebWalker, May 9, 2004