    I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
    Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to use
    to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA
    JimZ, Nov 21, 2005

  2. JimZ

    old jon Guest

    "JimZ" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
    > Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to
    > use
    > to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

    You should have video`d them with a black bag over her head <g>.
    old jon, Nov 21, 2005

  3. JimZ

    bigjon Guest

    old jon decided to add:

    > "JimZ" <> wrote in message
    >> I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
    >> Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to
    >> use
    >> to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA
    >>

    > You should have video`d them with a black bag over her head <g>.

    You beat me to it LOL
    bigjon, Nov 21, 2005
  4. JimZ

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:58:45 -0600, JimZ wrote:

    >I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
    >Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to use
    >to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

    Finger in front of the lens, allows for dynamic adjustment of the
    section to block.

    Try 1 or 2 or so of the many

    rec.video
    or
    alt.video
    newsgroups.

    Me
    why?, Nov 21, 2005
  5. JimZ

    PeteZahut Guest

    "JimZ" <> wrote in message
    > I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
    > Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to
    > use
    > to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

    Send them to me, I'll do it free of charge. :)
    Pete
    PeteZahut, Nov 21, 2005
  6. JimZ

    Plato Guest

    JimZ wrote:

    > I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to submit to a
    > Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is the best software to use
    > to create a moving black bar or mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

    It depends on the video. Post a link to it and then we can tell you the
    best way.
    Plato, Nov 22, 2005
  7. JimZ

    Dave Lear Guest

    "JimZ" wrote in message news:

    > I've made some pornographic videos of my wife that I was to
    > submit to a Website, but I need to hide her identity. What is
    > the best software to use to create a moving black bar or
    > mosiac to cover her face with? TIA

    Post a link to the video... hell, it's not like I know her or anything.
    Dave Lear, Nov 23, 2005