Create Menus and Submenus in a MIDlet

Discussion in 'Software' started by timoth1000, Apr 9, 2009.

  1. timoth1000

    timoth1000

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi...I am new to Java language and i need help in creating a menu and submenu in a midlet. The menu should be able to run in an emulator using Java wireless toolkit and the menu and sub menus should be in the following format.
    1) Loans
    i. Check loan status
    ii. Check loan amount
    iii. Check payment plan
    2. Shares
    i. Check number of shares
    ii. Check number of shares transferred

    3. Savings
    i. Amount of Savings in account
    ii. Amount of money transferred or received
    4. Money Transfer
    i. Amount of Money transferred within the Organization and to outside entities
    ii. Amount of Money received from both within the Organization and to outside entities
    5. Funds Transfer
    i. Amount of money transferred within the Organization
    ii. Amount of money received from within the Organization

    I would appreciate any help coming my way.

    timoth1000, Apr 9, 2009