    7.2) system I've got it installed on? Is it just not available on
    the linux release?

    Thanks to anyone who can help.

    F. Baker, Oct 15, 2003

  2. F. Baker

    dantu Guest

    F. Baker wrote:

    > On mozilla 1.0.2 (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.2)
    > Gecko/20030708), when
    > I use "Mail & Newsgroups" and the "Message" tab, the "Create filter from
    > message" selection is always grayed out. Under the various windows
    > versions, this is available. How can I enable it on this Linux (Redhat
    > 7.2) system I've got it installed on? Is it just not available on
    > the linux release?
    >
    > Thanks to anyone who can help.

    F Baker

    tis not politic to redirect answers to posts to private mailboxes
    rather than the newsgroup. Please do not use this in the future. Replies
    should stay in the newsgroup.

    A simple question, but do you have a message selected when you select
    the Create Filter from Message ?

    Message sent in reply ONLY to newsgroup.

    dantu, Oct 16, 2003