    section.

    Thanks
    , Dec 18, 2005

  2. Merry Christmas

    Santa would like to remind you to tell all the children that Jesus is the
    Reason for the Season

    Pearly Gates Promotions announces the Grand Opening of Heavenly Elegant
    Lingerie
    http://www.heavenlyelegantlingerie.netfirms.com
    Sparkling_Sherry, Dec 18, 2005

  3. Mara Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:11:52 -0600, "Sparkling_Sherry" <>
    wrote:

    >Santa would like to remind you

    that spam isn't welcome anywhere in the clued universe.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Dec 18, 2005
  4. LookImSorry Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    >>Santa would like to remind you

    >that spam isn't welcome anywhere in the clued universe.

    exactly
    LookImSorry, Dec 18, 2005
  5. Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    >Santa would like to remind you

    this spam shit isnt beleived anyhwere in the world.
    , Dec 18, 2005
  6. Evan Platt Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    <> wrote:

    >Santa would like to remind you to tell all the children that Jesus is the
    >Reason for the Season
    >
    >Pearly Gates Promotions announces the Grand Opening of Heavenly Elegant
    >Lingerie

    Jesus is the reason for the season, now here, look at this scantily
    clad whore in lingerie while you scream the name of the Son of God.
    Evan Platt, Dec 18, 2005
  7. ToyalP2 Guest

    You could get a program calle Cyber Nanni and there are others like it.

    ToyalP2, Dec 18, 2005
  8. Duane Arnold Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi. I want to create a kiosk using Internet Explorer that limits web
    > browsing to only a specific list of websites that I give it.
    >
    > If you have any coding ideas, please let me know.
    > I have found code before using Google, but recently I had to reformat
    > my hard drive, and I hadn't backed up this program. The code was put in
    > the "beforenaviagate2" section in the Microsoft Internet Controls
    > section.

    Why do you need VB to do this? There are solutions for doing this without
    writting a program to do it. One or two of them are sitting on the Windows
    O/S.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Dec 19, 2005
  9. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:87npf.4330$,
    Duane Arnold spewed forth:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Hi. I want to create a kiosk using Internet Explorer that limits web
    >> browsing to only a specific list of websites that I give it.
    >>
    >> If you have any coding ideas, please let me know.
    >> I have found code before using Google, but recently I had to reformat
    >> my hard drive, and I hadn't backed up this program. The code was put
    >> in the "beforenaviagate2" section in the Microsoft Internet Controls
    >> section.

    > Why do you need VB to do this? There are solutions for doing this
    > without writting a program to do it. One or two of them are sitting
    > on the Windows O/S.
    >
    > Duane :)

    I did this once with Win98se. First, I set up IE home page to the one site
    we were going to allow, then I set it as the system shell, with kiosk mode
    enabled. Computer boots, IE is the only thing running. Kiosk mode loses the
    address bar. The risk was minimal, since most users don't know things like
    ctrl-n to open a new window, etc. I wonder if some of those internal
    keyboard shortcuts can be disabled? Obviously ctrl-p for printing is
    important. But that's all I needed.

    Toolman Tim, Dec 19, 2005
  10. LookImSorry Guest

    <quote>
    >I did this once with Win98se. First, I set up IE home page to the one site
    >we were going to allow, then I set it as the system shell, with kiosk mode
    >enabled. Computer boots, IE is the only thing running. Kiosk mode loses the
    >address bar. The risk was minimal, since most users don't know things like
    >ctrl-n to open a new window, etc. I wonder if some of those internal
    >keyboard shortcuts can be disabled? Obviously ctrl-p for printing is
    >important. But that's all I needed.

    <endquote>

    Thanks
    LookImSorry, Dec 20, 2005