    Can anyone suggest why and how to create a wireless connection?
    Or is this likely to be a hardware problem?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?am9obmV2aXNvbg==?=, Sep 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?am9obmV2aXNvbg==?=

    ANONYMOUS Guest

    Have you installed the drivers for the wireless card? If so then your
    computer should recognise the card as soon as it is inserted whether it
    is laptop or USB on a PC.

    When the card is recognised you will see an icon in "Connect to" item
    from Start. Then you should open all connections and right-click on the
    icon for wireless.

    On the GENERAL tab there are two boxes at the left bottom corner which
    you should tick them. OK it then you will see the Icons in the
    notification area in the taskbar.

    Hope this helps.

    ANONYMOUS, Sep 26, 2005