    that I will like to turn into a short movie.

    TIA

    Fernando

    Fernando Margueirat, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Fernando Margueirat

    PTRAVEL Guest

    "Fernando Margueirat" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > Does anyone knows of a program that can create an animation (MPG, AVI,

    etc.)
    > from a sequence of still image? I've been playing with Canon's Remote
    > Capture and I took a sequence of 90 pictures every 1 minute of a nice

    sunset
    > that I will like to turn into a short movie.

    Premiere will import sequentially-numbered stills as individual video
    frames.

    PTRAVEL, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Fernando Margueirat

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 00:07:20 -0400, in rec.photo.digital "Fernando
    Margueirat" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone knows of a program that can create an animation (MPG, AVI, etc.)
    >from a sequence of still image? I've been playing with Canon's Remote
    >Capture and I took a sequence of 90 pictures every 1 minute of a nice sunset
    >that I will like to turn into a short movie.

    JASC Animation Shop will do this quite easily.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Aug 4, 2003
  4. Yeah Premiere is great for this, but expensive if you don't have it already.

    Great idea though, I guess with a large memory card we could all have a go
    at some animation!

    Les Johnstone, Aug 5, 2003