    Windows 7 to do so or I have to use other utility program to accomplish it.

    Thanks,

    Scott

    Scott, Feb 13, 2010

  2. Scott

    \NachtWacht\ Guest

    Scott <> schreef in bericht news:C79C6135.AF03%...
    > I have installed Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on my pc and would like to
    > create a D drive for storing data files only. Is there any function in
    > Windows 7 to do so or I have to use other utility program to accomplish it.

    Yes, there is. See Drive Management.

    --
    ____________________
    >> NIGHTWATCHER <<

    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

    \NachtWacht\, Feb 13, 2010

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    ""NachtWacht"" <> 在郵件
    news: 中撰寫...
    > Scott <> schreef in bericht
    >> I have installed Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on my pc and would like to
    >> create a D drive for storing data files only. Is there any function in
    >> Windows 7 to do so or I have to use other utility program to accomplish
    >> it.

    > Yes, there is. See Drive Management.
    >
    > --
    > >> NIGHTWATCHER <<

    Thanks! Is it now called VHD rather than partition?

    Scott, Feb 17, 2010
  4. No. VHD is not the same as Partition. You can put more than one VHD
    in/on a Partition.

    Bobby Johnson, Feb 17, 2010