    no more
    no less
    just slumpy
    slumpy, Jul 28, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Starstuffed Guest

    Hi Bad Posture,

    You wrote:

    snip>>
    Apparently cream will absorb any flavours in your fridge.
    >>unsnip

    Amazingly, Cream even absorbed the smell of "Pressed Rat and Warthog," but
    you would probably have to be at least in your late 40's to know what I'm
    referring to.

    Martin
    Starstuffed, Jul 28, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as BananaPannaPoe continued:

    > The cooking news group is down the road.

    So is alt.idiot.replies ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 28, 2003
  4. slumpy

    Chunt Guest

    Chunt, Jul 28, 2003
  5. slumpy

    Starstuffed Guest

    trout,

    You wrote:

    snip>>
    "I'll be creaking down to the basement to thumb through albums in a
    milk-crate. Maybe try to remember how to hook-up my turn-table."
    <<unsnip

    You'll find the tune on "Wheels of Fire."

    Martin
    Starstuffed, Jul 28, 2003
  6. slumpy

    DC Guest

    Starstuffed wrote:

    > Amazingly, Cream even absorbed the smell of "Pressed Rat and Warthog," but
    > you would probably have to be at least in your late 40's to know what I'm
    > referring to.

    Wrong. I'm 31, and have listened to Cream since my mid-teens. My daughter
    (14) likes them, too. And, yes, I do consider that a sign of great
    parenting. };O)

    --
    DC

    CANADA: 136 years in the same location! Open to serve you 24 hours
    per day, 7 days per week. Now with 3 Territories!
    DC, Jul 29, 2003
  7. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Starstuffed continued:

    > trout,
    >
    > You wrote:
    >
    > snip>>
    > "I'll be creaking down to the basement to thumb through albums in a
    > milk-crate. Maybe try to remember how to hook-up my turn-table."
    > <<unsnip
    >
    > You'll find the tune on "Wheels of Fire."
    >

    > Martin

    Could you work less on reformatting your replies and just let OE put the >>
    in itself, because it becomes a bit hard to work out who said what. And
    snip/unsnip is not /really/ necessary either.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 29, 2003
  8. On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:01:16 GMT, DC <> proffered,
    in : news:135:

    > Wrong. I'm 31, and have listened to Cream since my mid-teens.

    Damn! I'm 4 years _older_ than you?! I felt sure you were a veteran.
    Sheesh! Cream's pretty good, but give me Nina, Doris, Billie and Ella
    any day.

    --
    We Apologise for the Inconvenience

    http://www.maxqnz.com/References.html
    Max Quordlepleen, Jul 29, 2003
  9. slumpy

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:10:12 +1200, Max Quordlepleen wrote:

    >On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:01:16 GMT, DC <> proffered,
    >in : news:135:
    >
    >> Wrong. I'm 31, and have listened to Cream since my mid-teens.

    >Damn! I'm 4 years _older_ than you?! I felt sure you were a veteran.
    >Sheesh! Cream's pretty good, but give me Nina, Doris, Billie and Ella
    >any day.

    Damned kids.

    ;)

    --
    SPEWS, meet spambag; Spambag, meet SPEWS. 'Net, say goodby to spambag.
    Everyone's happy, except for the spambag, who doesn't count.
    Mara, Jul 29, 2003